Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

So Sark was hanging out with the THSCA guys today, which is awesome, but he said priority one for him was to fill out his staff. Feels like he’s got something worked out with a DC if he’s got time to hang out with the coaches so soon. Otherwise I’d expect to have heard about interviews today. 

And if he’s got something worked out, it seems like it must be with someone who’s got contractual reasons for postponing an announcement. If that’s the case, it has to either be either Will or an NFL coach, right? If he were retaining Ash, wouldn’t that have come out today? Or has that meeting not happened yet? 

Semi-serious question: Is there anyone on the Texas football beat that surly doesn't have a hate boner for? I get the hate for FCB because, well, fuck him, but in the past few days I've read that Taylor Estes is a useless bitch, Mike Roach is a fucking hack who doesn't know the first thing about recruiting, Cedric Golden, Brian Davis, and Kirk Bohls are incompetent assclowns who just makes shit up, etc. I'm frankly not informed enough to have an opinion one way or the other, but I'm curious if there's anyone that isn't universally loathed.
3344fba884b2b64288d966413eecf37f.gif?
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I have a better idea. Instead of having Burt or Fud moderate, why don't we start a 3 man front thread and then every mouth-breathing dipshit who shows up arguing stupid, ignorant shit and demonstrating a toddler's understanding of football, we just move the whole thread and lock them in the Purgatory forum with TTomTerrific and any other misfit toy that breathes exclusively through their mouths and eats paste. Because you can't fix stupid, but you might able to trap it in a cage and then set it on fire. 

I second this.

eab90036d6203bba6c66eeee6ab805fc.gif

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Is it just me or does it seem like more and more 9.95ers are making it pretty obvious that they read/monitor surly than in the past. Not sure if it is a sign of respect or admitting that in a desire for convince they come here instead of having subs everywhere else....
Just today we have Gabriel and Jaba the Ketch dropping hints they are on here...
And if that is the case, FUCK YOU CHIP BROWN AND THE PUSS FILLED WHORE YOU RODE IN ON!

It's not just 9.95ers. A couple years ago on TOS I wrote an opinion about something and a few days later a Texas Monthly writer put out the same thing almost word for word.

26 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

Are you missing a "j" in your username?

Can you believe that in thirty years I've had this username, you're the FIRST person to make that joke?

Because if you do, you're pretty fucking stupid. Just saying.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I have a better idea. Instead of having Burt or Fud moderate, why don't we start a 3 man front thread and then every mouth-breathing dipshit who shows up arguing stupid, ignorant shit and demonstrating a toddler's understanding of football, we just move the whole thread and lock them in the Purgatory forum with TTomTerrific and any other misfit toy that breathes exclusively through their mouths and eats paste. Because you can't fix stupid, but you might able to trap it in a cage and then set it on fire. 

is there a Bill Parcells-3 man front football website we can send them to?

Wow! Pole assassins and monkeys! Any glitzy candidates? On a lighter note, I just made a phone call (work related) to a guy named George Glass. I couldn’t stop laughing. George Glass as in Jan’s imaginary boyfriend from the Brady Bunch. Maybe the idea is to get the whole staff (as have been already selected) to meet up and discuss before DC hired? I don’t know. I would think we would know by now if Ash has been let go? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Wow! Pole assassins and monkeys! Any glitzy candidates? On a lighter note, I just made a phone call (work related) to a guy named George Glass. I couldn’t stop laughing. George Glass as in Jan’s imaginary boyfriend from the Brady Bunch. Maybe the idea is to get the whole staff (as have been already selected) to meet up and discuss before DC hired? I don’t know. I would think we would know by now if Ash has been let go? 

go make me a sandwich 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Used to have a client called Will Robinson.... think he was driven crazy with Danger Will Robinson comments.

robot GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Holy moly, I remember that episode...Damn, that takes me back to a simpler time in life...

• Haha 1