Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results: 1/6/21

Mrs Whiggins

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

Shitheel just objected to Georgia but then said in light of the events of today that the Senator had withdrawn his support of the objection.  So if no senator signed it, what was the point?

oh, i'm sorry we were being stupid fascist cunts.  let's just pretend it didn't happen.

Um, no, how about you FUCKING HANG TRAITORS

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Georgia R House delegation objects to their own state. No Senator. 

FAIL

Marjorie Qanon Greene was standing right next to him, nodding in agreement.  even though she was elected in that "fraudulent" election.  

she's gonna be the face of the Republicans in 4 years.

2 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Holy fuck this process is a bit of beating. I've never watched before today. Why do these cocksucker's get to say anything after this?

It should last an hour normally. Fucking traitorous scumbags 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Why didn’t Cruz or Tubbernut join the Georgia fatty?

They all withdrew their objections is what the fat fuck said. I think Hawley is still going to go through with objecting to Pennsylvania for some fucking reason. So he will sign the letter the house member submits when he/she objects to the certificate from PA. 

5 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

They all withdrew their objections is what the fat fuck said. I think Hawley is still going to go through with objecting to Pennsylvania for some fucking reason. So he will sign the letter the house member submits when he/she objects to the certificate from PA. 

Will Biden be over 270 by then? Don't know but if so...

Grandstanding for the sake of grandstanding.

• immamac locked and unpinned this topic