Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results: 1/6/21

Mrs Whiggins

2 minutes ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

Okay, seriously, this simulation has just jumped the shark.  WTF is this?  I mean jackass with the bullhorn is enough, but then I see goat boy beside him and can’t help but crack up at fucking Pan standing there.  

username checks out

• Haha 1

I don’t see how people can storm the capitol without the capitol police opening fire on them? Is this all it would take for anyone to take over the capitol building? Foreign terrorists are taking notes.

I would think the police need to do whatever is necessary to protect our Congress.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don’t see how people can storm the capitol without the capitol police opening fire on them? Is this all it would take for anyone to take over the capitol building? Foreign terrorists are taking notes.

I would think the police need to do whatever is necessary to protect our Congress.

Because they are US Citizens.  No one wants a rehash of Kent State, although this is a perfect time for it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

And by clear, they should be hauling off every person. 

Correct.  I don't want them removed, I want them detained, charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison. They need to stop playing. 

And how the fuck does the Capitol get breached?  For fuck's sake, every podunk city hall got emergency security measures after 911.  Are there not hardened doors, either visible or pocketed? The only way this makes sense if someone literally left the door open for them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Unless those foreign terrorists are European, they’ll shoot to kill 

• blacklab changed the title to Riot at the Capital
  • immamac changed the title to Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results: 1/6/21
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked and pinned this topic
  • immamac locked and unpinned this topic