Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results: 1/6/21

Mrs Whiggins

5 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

I always try and bring Hitler into the argument when I talk about children being the future.

I believe that spawned a brilliant scientific endeavor to make the children of the future the best they could be through Aryan breeding and invasive experiments on inferior children. I guess Mengele was right about a couple of things, too.

I don't really know what to say about what I'm watching. We talked about the death of the Republic, but it all seemed abstract. Now it's here. It's real.

Traitors are setting the precedents claiming to be patriots.

"Patriots" are storming the deliberations of a duly elected congress of representatives.

Most of us are just going about our day like everything is normal.

Madness.

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I'd just like to say a real big fuck you right now to the anti-anti-Trump shitlibs who kept sneering at people who were worried about Trump trying to stage a coup.

It’s been in the making for over a year. There is no smoothing over he tried to destroy democracy in order to stay in power. 

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Pics of HOR sister?

I'm sure you can find it on Youtube, just search special orders from the Dennis Hastert era, she's the brunette in the Parliamentarian's pew to the right of the podium.

My only regret is not exploiting her position to win bar bets. . .

"put it on C-Span. See that lady making sure the congressman doesn't violate house rules? I'll bet you $100 she will stand up, turn around 3 times, and pat the top of her head"

Today will be an objective lesson in morality for the VP. Pence being the Bible believer that he is surely knows 1 Cor. 33: Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.” Or to quote the modern day Philly prophet, Rocky Balboa, "You hang out with nice people, you get nice friends, ya understand? You hang out with smart people, you get smart friends. You hang out with yo-yo's, you get yo-yo friends. You see, simple mathematics."

• Hook 'Em 1

• blacklab changed the title to Riot at the Capital
  • immamac changed the title to Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results: 1/6/21
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked and pinned this topic
  • immamac locked and unpinned this topic