Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results: 1/6/21

Mrs Whiggins

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Let me help everyone

ATT

Comcast 

UPS 

Deloitte

PwC

Ernst & Young

United Health Group

Delta

KPMG

Walmart

Pfizer

Google

Amazon

Lowes

Microsoft

Bank of America

Capital One

Wells Fargo

AnheuserBusch

I doubt very many here have lower esteem for the corporations and other great economic powers than myself. 

It does, however, occur to me that the current system essentially extorts money from such entities that may be generally apolitical. If XYZ Corp wants to make sure they don't get shut out, they must donate to both sides. I think it would be fair minded to identify the corporations that donate about equally to both sides.

Our money-based political process is the real scam. I wish there could be some sort of bi-partisan and extra-partisan reform platform that could be endorsed by any candidate without reflecting on his/her political stance.

• Hook 'Em 5

Guy on CNN is saying they want to object to 6 states but they aren't sure they have enough senators that will play ball.  Can each senator only object to one state or something?  So far the expect Cruz, Loeffler, and Hawley to object.  Why would Loeffler still go along with this horseshit?  Also, the 2 hour debate is per state...I thought it was for all objections.  So this shit could go on late into the night.

Edited by WBT

31 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Lol, they are a bunch of cucks. They will do nothing and will never turn on dear leader. It'll be some excuse.

"He did everything he needed to do. I heard he ordered the arrests of all the democrats but the deep state in doj refused and the military is planning to take control. When? In two weeks. Guaranteed." 

Edited by 'stache

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4624104

The last time we got a full Republican implosion and primaries, we ended up with Sharron Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock losing winnable Senate races. 

6 minutes ago, SameSame said:

These fucking dipshits are all twisted up and confused. lolololol

I suppose it's the negative consequence of being the anti-education party. When things go south and you have to explain something, the foundation just isn't there. The argument might be that the constituent doesn't possess the capacity for knowledge, but one thing is for sure; if you don't nourish a child from birth, the brain doesn't reach its potential.

Just now, goatsaag said:

It's wild that their reaction is "If Trump does nothing, that means Trump is part of the deep state too!!!!!" instead of just acknowledging that all of the claims were actually bullshit.

so who does that leave as the savior?  Who is directing the white had CIA and FBI and going to lead the military to set up tribunals and execute all the traitors?   

if i never hear the word patriot again, i'll count myself a lucky man.  That word has been tarnished beyond any use.

2 minutes ago, goatsaag said:

It's wild that their reaction is "If Trump does nothing, that means Trump is part of the deep state too!!!!!" instead of just acknowledging that all of the claims were actually bullshit.

A Venn diagram of these magats and flat earthers like Mark Sargent is a perfect circle and they all need psychiatric help.

So that's a lot of f'ing people all huddled around, most of which are old AF. Does everyone in Congress get tested or is it just a "who gives a shit" deal now with Covid? At least they're all masked up. 

Edited by mdmost

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

At least on much of the ag site the talk has moved to when the guns will be taken. Reality is setting in and the memos are being distributed for the next grievance committee.

I am so fucking tired of gun psychos like that Goebert twat and the gun culture in this fucking country that feeds them. Stfu already. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• blacklab changed the title to Riot at the Capital
  • immamac changed the title to Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results: 1/6/21
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked and pinned this topic
  • immamac locked and unpinned this topic