The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/george-w-bush-capitol-breach/index.html

All four living former presidents -- Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter -- derided the rioters who forced an evacuation of the House and Senate chambers of the US Capitol in strongly worded statements that stressed the need for a peaceful transfer of power.

Bush, the last previous Republican president, said that "this is how election results are disputed in a banana republic -- not our democratic republic."

"I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol -- and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress -- was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes," he added.

Trump has to be losing his shit that he can't be bashing all of these Presidents, and all of the Republicans in Congress who have spoken out against him, or mentioned that he lost.

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Is there some late night, “fuck around and find out” shit going on?

No. Senate killed it 92-7. House will kill it with over 300 no’s again. They just will take their 2 hours 

No. Senate killed it 92-7. House will kill it with over 300 no’s again. They just will take their 2 hours 

I meant late night protesting shit or did the curfew work? Guessing there’s nothing going on in the streets of DC as nobody seems to be carrying it.

Just now, msbesq said:

My agent just emailed me and said that the company will have a statement out tomorrow. I emailed her back and said  that if it is not an immediate termination statement, then I’m moving all of my policies(6) to another agency by early next week. I’m not done with this company if they don’t fire this bastard, I promise to let many people know about him and the agency.

This is some good shit

3 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Ok... I hate myself for saying this but this clip makes me want to see more clips DC Metro go riot busters on some more trumpetts 

They need to kick the shit out of some magas to counter the racial disparity narrative from earlier today. Metro police defend your honor - vigorously. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Gourmand said:

Fuck that. The crazy lawlessness of the Bush administration and grotesque faux patriotism they ginned up in the wake of 9/11 lead to the GOP of today. Fuck anyone who enabled Donald J. Trump. Dubya could have said something before and he stayed quiet so fuck him too.

ahhh shit we were on the road to here waaaaaaaaaaay before that.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

ahhh shit we were on the road to here waaaaaaaaaaay before that.

Ohhhhh I know, I know. I'm just in no mood to be cutting slack to motherfuckers who don't deserve it.

Edited by Gourmand
  • Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Dude has a Hitler youth knife on his fucking shoulder? Fucking really??

Plus nice radio Shorty, yeah, none of us can listen in to your secure channel. Oh, and brass catchers better be good ones. His looks like the first piece of brass is going to burn straight through. 

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

the reagans documentary on showtime was...interesting and oddly familiar when they covered his rise in the 60's/70's.

That shit was sugar water in my diabetic veins. I've been sledgehammering the myth of Reagan for most of my adult life.

• Hook 'Em 4

My agent just emailed me and said that the company will have a statement out tomorrow. I emailed her back and said  that if it is not an immediate termination statement, then I’m moving all of my policies(6) to another agency by early next week. I’m not done with this company if they don’t fire this bastard, I promise to let many people know about him and the agency.

Is this Goosehead shit? LOL. Shoot me a PM. I can take over your current policies via Broker of Record in a day or two. I’m with a large independent broker (HUB International) and we don’t nickel-and-dime clients like they do.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Lulz at this dumb cunt. 

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;  and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Lulz at this dumb cunt. 

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;  and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

“....if they are brown”

I bet a dollar Elizabeth from Knoxville isn’t going to have any accountability  

• Like 1