The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

I was on the road most of today, occasionally checking this thread and the news. Y’all pretty much covered it all, so not much to add.

I thoroughly enjoyed negging the shit out a handful of posters. I hope they are in purgatory or banned.

I saw this miserable, deplorable trumpkin bitch made bitch idiot on 290. I assume it was one the posters in this thread who wishes he had gone to DC.

spacer.png

Edited by Patricio Swayze
  • Like 1

I was on the road most of today, occasionally checking this thread and the news. Y’all pretty much covered it all, so not much to add.

I thoroughly enjoyed negging the shit out a handful of posters. I hope they are in purgatory or banned.

I saw this miserable, deplorable trumpkin bitch made bitch idiot on 290. I assume it was one the posters in this thread who wishes he had gone to DC.

QJcHQTHE_o.jpeg
He looks like he makes wise investments with his money.

Just flipped to PBS and saw kitted out soldiers pushing people off the street with the reporter saying that it took hours to liberate the city. Took me a full 30 seconds to realize they were in Syria, not America. Awesome day, guys. Good work.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, vtaenz said:
7 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

QJcHQTHE_o.jpeg

It’s a rolling billboard advertisement for moral hypocrisy and micro penis.  Financed at 8.75% over 84 months.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, vtaenz said:
12 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

QJcHQTHE_o.jpeg

Ya know, I'm a little surprised that he restrained himself to a merely douchey lift package, not monster truck height with truck nuts.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Poor pence.  He seems like a stupid motherfucker

He's a fucking idiot. Even a cursory look into the history of trump tells anyone watching he'll turn on you as soon as it benefits him to do so. Pence should have led the removal during impeachment and made himself president but he's too stupid to pull it off. He could have leaked all sorts of incriminating evidence and back stabbed Trump with the Republicans in the senate. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

He's a fucking idiot. Even a cursory look into the history of trump tells anyone watching he'll turn on you as soon as it benefits him to do so. Pence should have led the removal during impeachment and made himself president but he's too stupid to pull it off. He could have leaked all sorts of incriminating evidence and back stabbed Trump with the Republicans in the senate. 

There is absolutely nothing, no evidence that could have been provided that would have convinced R's to convict. There was more than enough there already.

Trump could have been caught on tape raping and murdering children and they'd just say it was fake or not a "high crime or misdemeanor".

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Is this Goosehead shit? LOL. Shoot me a PM. I can take over your current policies via Broker of Record in a day or two. I’m with a large independent broker (HUB International) and we don’t nickel-and-dime clients like they do.

+ rep for C-Man, on the personal insurance side.  (Car, home, PUP, etc.)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Yuk said:

There is absolutely nothing, no evidence that could have been provided that would have convinced R's to convict. There was more than enough there already.

Trump could have been caught on tape raping and murdering children and they'd just say it was fake or not a "high crime or misdemeanor".

If Pence had played it right he could have convinced the number he needed that trump was going to lead them to this moment now. That removing trump was necessary to avoid a democrat takeover and the problems that will cause them, all while leaking recordings of trump breaking the law much more than was leaked elsewhere. He's just not shrewd enough to pull it off but a better politician would have. 

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

If Pence had played it right he could have convinced the number he needed that trump was going to lead them to this moment now. That removing trump was necessary to avoid a democrat takeover and the problems that will cause them, all while leaking recordings of trump breaking the law much more than was leaked elsewhere. He's just not shrewd enough to pull it off but a better politician would have. 

As was mentioned above, he's a fucking idiot. He failed at politics initially and became a talk radio guy....presumably a poor man's Rush. Thats where he got a following so he could eventually succeed at politics. These are the slapdicks running this country.

6 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Only problem ...

Capture-268.png

3 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Absolutely correct - here he is:

https://mashable.com/article/qanon-capitol-trump-jake-angeli/

‘QAnon Shaman’ is seen leading the charge as pro-Trump mob breaks into U.S. Capitol

The Q-Anon Shaman who we are calling Jake Angeli is using a fake name.  His actual real name is Jacob Anthony Chansley.

Apparently, his dad committed suicide a few years ago and it sent him around the bend. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Lou Sassle said:

Ah yes, that's so much better than literally burning cities to the ground as cnn calls it a "mostly peaceful protest". Both parties have their fucking whack jobs.

Can you point me to these “burned out cities” 

You must be an aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Lou

I was at a customer site today and the guy I was working with is not a native

”I came to this country so I didn’t have to deal with shit like this”. His exact words. 
Go to Russia so you can find people like yourself   

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The Q-Anon Shaman who we are calling Jake Angeli is using a fake name.  His actual real name is Jacob Anthony Chansley.

Apparently, his dad committed suicide a few years ago and it sent him around the bend. 

Welp his hurt should have resulted in a conversation with someone on Talkspace not taking over the chamber.

all he had to do was go talk to somebody about his hurt. Now he’ll spend the rest of his life in prison. 

I ventured on Facebook to see what the crazy people were saying - and it was apparent that it is a one issue thing with them: Abortion.

That's it. If you support a woman's right to choose you are evil, if you do not you are "Christian".  Christian's are god's people, god is always right, so they are always right.  It's the transitive property. Somehow Trump glorifies all of these things and they have convinced themselves that no matter what he says or does, it is right.

American Exceptionalism (which is bullshit) meeting Cristian Values (which is bullshit) meeting underlying racism (which is bullshit) makes these people right and with no possibility of convincing them otherwise. 

On January 20th it is not going to change. We need a reckoning and a culling of these people.  fucking Thanos was right...

• Hook 'Em 5

18 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

I ventured on Facebook to see what the crazy people were saying - and it was apparent that it is a one issue thing with them: Abortion.

That's it. If you support a woman's right to choose you are evil, if you do not you are "Christian".  Christian's are god's people, god is always right, so they are always right.  It's the transitive property. Somehow Trump glorifies all of these things and they have convinced themselves that no matter what he says or does, it is right.

American Exceptionalism (which is bullshit) meeting Cristian Values (which is bullshit) meeting underlying racism (which is bullshit) makes these people right and with no possibility of convincing them otherwise. 

On January 20th it is not going to change. We need a reckoning and a culling of these people.  fucking Thanos was right...

Someone please remind me what the leading cause of mass murder in the world is.  Oh, never mind.  I just heard Lennon singing "...and no religion too."  I had a religious upbringing, four years of parochial school, won a religious study award as a kid, served at Mass for many years, had an aunt who was a nun, so I have more experience at religion than a lot of people.  Believe me folks, when someone tells you to do something because their religion makes it right, they are probably lying.  I quit going to church because too many people forgot that church and state are supposed to be separate.  Do unto others is still the best advice for getting along in the world.  And if I had been facing that mob in the Capitol I would have emptied my gun at them and fought until they beat me to death.  Any person who still says that Trump deserves to be president had better not say it to my face.  

• Hook 'Em 3

My agent just emailed me and said that the company will have a statement out tomorrow. I emailed her back and said  that if it is not an immediate termination statement, then I’m moving all of my policies(6) to another agency by early next week. I’m not done with this company if they don’t fire this bastard, I promise to let many people know about him and the agency.

Motherfucker. I am also with goose head. Fuck these guys. I sent a similar note just now.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Joe Scarborough dropped an f-bomb during his introductory rant this morning and it didn’t get bleeped. He was talking about how the Trump mob managed to get in the Capitol and how the Capitol police “opened the fucking doors” for them. They’ll probably re-air that segment at the top of the hour. I’ll have to tune in again to see if they edited it. They had a pretty good montage of images from yesterday’s insurrection. 

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Official cause of death:

Shame

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Joe Scarborough dropped an f-bomb during his introductory rant this morning and it didn’t get bleeped. He was talking about how the Trump mob managed to get in the Capitol and how the Capitol police “opened the fucking doors” for them. They’ll probably re-air that segment at the top of the hour. I’ll have to tune in again to see if they edited it. They had a pretty good montage of images from yesterday’s insurrection. 

If any Capitol officers aided the rioters, they should be held accountable. While I don’t want to believe this is true, it’s extremely suspicious how quickly it seemed to escalate.

5 hours ago, Yuk said:

Oh wait...

AC09C317-0037-4487-B010-F4B338E8B230.png

I posted this in another thread and believe it might have been mentioned in passing elsewhere regarding sensitive documents but this is relevant. Too bad SOME IDIOT FASCIST WANNA BE DICTATOR PLACED LOYALISTS IN THE NAT SEC OFFICE AND FIRED THE CYBER SECURITY GUY.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
CHANGED FOR ACCURACY BUT IT'S REALLY A 'WHY NOT BOTH'

4 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

I don't care if it has already been posted. Ignore the talking heads from the leadership. The rank & file of the cops/military wants Trump's overthrow of the USA to happen.

The loyalty purge was real and it happened. The big names out front who were fired made the news, but plenty of rank and file were likely purged by Steve Sund, head, who is a Trump appointee and loyalist. I'm calling them seditionists or loyalists as they are one with Trump and not the Constitution nor the country.

• Hook 'Em 1

Oh btw, Adm. James Stavridis was on Morning Joe earlier and raised an interesting point. He said you’re naive if you think agents of Russian intelligence weren’t undercover as part of the Trump mob that invaded the Capitol and seeking to commit espionage. They certainly had plenty of time to prepare for that operation and as we saw it would’ve been incredibly easy and low-risk to pull off. 

• Rage+1 2