Josh Hawley - a man whose soul is dipped in dogshit

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

Posting without checking but probably already here.  This guy would make a better Senator than Hauly

I would give anything to see a Democrat congresscritter say stuff exactly like this. Fuck decorum, the GQP doesn't even respect the constitution or this country. 

• Hook 'Em 6

41 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I would give anything to see a Democrat congresscritter say stuff exactly like this. Fuck decorum, the GQP doesn't even respect the constitution or this country. 

This.  Times infinity.

Time to start calling gutless lying cowards the gutless lying cowards that they are.

Just have this guy make an ad for his opponent: "Vote for a guy who will stand up for the people of Missouri, not for a coward who will talk tough then run away from the problem he created.  Josh Hawley is a coward who runs and hides -- let him do that at home on his nickel, not in Washington on your nickel."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  Times infinity.

Time to start calling gutless lying cowards the gutless lying cowards that they are.

Just have this guy make an ad for his opponent: "Vote for a guy who will stand up for the people of Missouri, not for a coward who will talk tough then run away from the problem he created.  Josh Hawley is a coward who runs and hides -- let him do that at home on his nickel, not in Washington on your nickel."

"The democratic candidate is so angry and divisive. I just can't support that kind of rhetoric. I'd have a beer with Hawley, seems like a nice person, tells it like it is."

Just now, 'stache said:

"The democratic candidate is so angry and divisive. I just can't support that kind of rhetoric. I'd have a beer with Hawley, seems like a nice person, tells it like it is."

"Hawley?  The gutless coward who riled up a bunch of people for no reason, acted like a fake tough guy with a fist pump, and then ran away from the problem he created like a bitch?  You want to have a beer with that guy?  That's not who you are.  That's not how you were raised.  That's not how your dad raised you to be.  He raised you to stand with people of courage, not buddy up with cowards.  You're better than that.  The voters of Missouri are better than that.  Stop settling for a liar who tells you what you want to hear and then runs away when his lies come back to him.  Vote for someone who'll stand beside you and fight for you.  The only thing Hawley has ever fought is the urge to run away every time something scares him.  Maybe you fell for his lies before.  It happens.  You're too smart to fall for them again."

• Like 1

"Hawley?  The gutless coward who riled up a bunch of people for no reason, acted like a fake tough guy with a fist pump, and then ran away from the problem he created like a bitch?  You want to have a beer with that guy?  That's not who you are.  That's not how you were raised.  That's not how your dad raised you to be.  He raised you to stand with people of courage, not buddy up with cowards.  You're better than that.  The voters of Missouri are better than that.  Stop settling for a liar who tells you what you want to hear and then runs away when his lies come back to him.  Vote for someone who'll stand beside you and fight for you.  The only thing Hawley has ever fought is the urge to run away every time something scares him.  Maybe you fell for his lies before.  It happens.  You're too smart to fall for them again."

"That's just the mainstream media, they can't be trusted. I heard he was protecting himself from antifa. Mr. Hawley is protecting kids from transexuals using the wrong bathroom. His opponent can't even define the word woman."

I can do this all night, and you know it.

Edited by 'stache
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

"That's just what the media wants you to believe. I heard he was running from antifa and had to protect himself. He is at least willing to protect our kids from being raped by transexuals in the bathroom. The democrat can't even define the word woman."

I know you can.  Which is why the Dem has to do it, +1.  Don't quit.  Be relentless.  Repeat the message over and over.

"Bathrooms?  Hawley might have been running to one, because he's so full of shit.  Oh, and I can define "woman," it's easy -- it's "someone who's more of a man than the coward Josh Hawley.""

Shit, I'd host fundraiser dinners all the time: "In honor of my opponent Josh Hawley, we'll be serving chicken.  But be sure to get there early, before it runs out!"

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I know you can.  Which is why the Dem has to do it, +1.  Don't quit.  Be relentless.  Repeat the message over and over.

"Bathrooms?  Hawley might have been running to one, because he's so full of shit.  Oh, and I can define "woman," it's easy -- it's "someone who's more of a man than the coward Josh Hawley.""

Very therapeutic. And worth maybe 30% of the vote in Missouri. Not sure how "relentless" one can be during a few months of a losing campaign. That's about the end of the platform. 

Edited by 'stache

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Very therapeutic. And worth maybe 30% of the vote in Missouri. Can't be relentless when you're only window is during a losing campaign.

Then keep it up.  With a candidate this round.  Then relentlessly attacking Hawley every single day his next term so he never gets even a second to breathe without being under relentless attack, and then do it again with the next candidate to run against him.  Keep doing it.

The GQP is tearing this country apart because they were willing to play the long game.  The opposition needs to do the same.

We need to attack the GQP relentlessly.  For years.  Decades.  Until they are ground to dust.  Then, we need to guzzle as much beer as we can, and piss on the dust.  If I have to do the attacking, and my kids get to do the pissing, so be it.  It took us a while to get this fucked.  It will take a long while to get unfucked.  So, one day at a time.  Treat them like the enemies of the Republic they are one day at a time, every day, and every day after that, until the heat death of the universe.

again-miracle.gif

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Then keep it up.  With a candidate this round.  Then relentlessly attacking Hawley every single day his next term so he never gets even a second to breathe without being under relentless attack, and then do it again with the next candidate to run against him.  Keep doing it.

The GQP is tearing this country apart because they were willing to play the long game.  The opposition needs to do the same.

We need to attack the GQP relentlessly.  For years.  Decades.  Until they are ground to dust.  Then, we need to guzzle as much beer as we can, and piss on the dust.  If I have to do the attacking, and my kids get to do the pissing, so be it.  It took us a while to get this fucked.  It will take a long while to get unfucked.  So, one day at a time.  Treat them like the enemies of the Republic they are one day at a time, every day, and every day after that, until the heat death of the universe.

again-miracle.gif

I'm just not seeing how you have any hope whatsoever that it would work near or long term. The electorate is poison. It's over. They've won. I guess I'm the new ledge guy.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

I'm just not seeing how you have any hope whatsoever that it would work near or long term. The electorate is poison. It's over. They've won. I guess I'm the new ledge guy.

Oh, still full ledge for me.  I just believe in fighting till the last heartbeat.  If for no other reason than fuck those guys, they don't get to enjoy a moment's peace either.  Maybe they've won.  But I won't give them the satisfaction of enjoying their victory.  Relentlessly and mercilessly make their entire existence a trial of suffering and harassment.  It's what they deserve.  Congratulations, you won.  Welcome to hell.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Oh, still full ledge for me.  I just believe in fighting till the last heartbeat.  If for no other reason than fuck those guys, they don't get to enjoy a moment's peace either.  Maybe they've won.  But I won't give them the satisfaction of enjoying their victory.  Relentlessly and mercilessly make their entire existence a trial of suffering and harassment.  It's what they deserve.  Congratulations, you won.  Welcome to hell.

I'm on board with the fight and the rhetoric. I just know it won't win an election in a red state, now, or anytime in the foreseeable future. I guess that's our only disagreement. You implied it could pay off long term. I fully disagree. I honestly don't think this country even has a long term. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'm on board with the fight and the rhetoric. I just know it won't win an election in a red state, now, or anytime in the foreseeable future. I guess that's our only disagreement. You implied it could pay off long term. I fully disagree. I honestly don't think this country even has a long term. 

I'd argue with you if I could.

But even if we've just got a 1% shot, what's at stake is important enough that it's worth fighting.

And as for those odds, even though I spend much of my time on here telling folks what I think our odds are (spoiler: they're super-shitty), I'm also a good bit this guy:

han-solo-never.gif

And this guy:

ByofGOBIcAErec4.jpg

The most important reason is to try to win.  The second most important reason is pure spite.  If pure spite is all we have left...that's enough for me.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Hawley only beat Claire McCaskill by 5 points. Hammer him relentlessly over this shit and bust ass on GOTV campaigns in StL and KC...He can get got. I wonder if Jason Kander has a run in him. 

It's enough for me to make each moment of Hawley's continued existence torturous and humiliating to the point of driving him to suicide except he'll be stuck in the vortex of misery of knowing it's what he wants to do but he's too much of a vain coward to actually go through with it.  If we win the race against him too, hey.....bonus.

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

"That's just the mainstream media, they can't be trusted. I heard he was protecting himself from antifa. Mr. Hawley is protecting kids from transexuals using the wrong bathroom. His opponent can't even define the word woman."

Quit being such a pussy Jesus. 

2 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Hawley only beat Claire McCaskill by 5 points. Hammer him relentlessly over this shit and bust ass on GOTV campaigns in StL and KC...He can get got. I wonder if Jason Kander has a run in him. 

Claire McCaskill is awesome. It sucks that she lost to that pencil-necked geek. But she’s a great contributor on MSNBC.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 7/12/2022 at 6:30 PM, A-Tex Devil said:

Man, I wish more people would do this.  

When one of those dipsticks goes off on their culture war bullshit, I wish the person answering would refuse to use the title Senator in their response.  

“No, Josh.  That’s not how it works.”. 

“Do you have a point, Ted Raphael?”

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

CS3-jLzwl7XpcEstfIua5YMpYxEsk3xZVj_7fcEO

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1