3 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

What’s your Hitler number?

Mine is the same as below, because I go

0 Me

1 Older Sis

2 King Charles

3 QE II 

then the same path. 

Isn't this just 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon but with Hitler?

I don't feel like I've known/interacted with the amount of famous people that others have. Didn't have anyone from my high school hit it big. Never been to parties with someone famous there. I guess the closest I've been is seeing UT players around campus that went pro.

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Isn't this just 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon but with Hitler?

I don't feel like I've known/interacted with the amount of famous people that others have. Didn't have anyone from my high school hit it big. Never been to parties with someone famous there. I guess the closest I've been is seeing UT players around campus that went pro.

I met Fritz Von Eric once. And waved at Nixon when his motorcade drove down the street in Fort Worth. That's all I got

5 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

0 Me

1 Older Sis

2 King Charles

3 QE II 

then the same path. 

I've shaken Rick Perry's hand. Also my aunt's uncle was Charlie Wilson. Guessing those both get me there pretty quickly. 

7 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

0 Me

1 Older Sis

2 King Charles

3 QE II 

then the same path. 

1. Me

2. Several people I know knew QEII

3. QEII

4. George VI

5. Chamberlain

6. Hitler

1 hour ago, nnm said:

1. Me

2. Several people I know knew QEII

3. QEII

4. George VI

5. Chamberlain

6. Hitler

1. Me

2. Several people I know knew Bush 41.

3. Bush 41

4. Duke of Windsor (formerly Edward VIII).

5. Hitler

Edited by HouTex
  • Like 1

I don't know no British royal fags.  

My grand-uncle served alongside Karl Donitz, President of Germany during the Third Reich, if that's anything.  

We also lost several Sephardic Jewish relatives during the Holocaust.  And I once had an Aunt in Florida.

Some careless driver just barely clipped my Honda Civic’s rear taillight (passenger side) while parked in a public parking garage, cracking it slightly.
The brake/backup/turn signals all function.
The Honda dealership said they could not order just the lens cover replacement, but only the whole taillight assembly…. $400+ !!!

I see online replacement lens covers for about $100 and still think that’s a ripoff. Online the whole taillight assembly runs a bit over $200.

• Rage+1 3

3 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Some careless driver just barely clipped my Honda Civic’s rear taillight (passenger side) while parked in a public parking garage, cracking it slightly.
The brake/backup/turn signals all function.
The Honda dealership said they could not order just the lens cover replacement, but only the whole taillight assembly…. $400+ !!!

I see online replacement lens covers for about $100 and still think that’s a ripoff. Online the whole taillight assembly runs a bit over $200.

Some red tape at Auto Zone will run you about tree fiddy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The saying "You made me spit coke/DP/coffee on my monitor!"

Just happened for the first time ever to me, but not because something was funny.  Eating some wild rice that I added some fresh chopped jalapeno to (do try if you like spicy) and it went down wrong. 

What a f'ing mess it made.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, markstanco said:

The saying "You made me spit coke/DP/coffee on my monitor!"

Just happened for the first time ever to me, but not because something was funny.  Eating some wild rice that I added some fresh chopped jalapeno to (do try if you like spicy) and it went down wrong. 

What a f'ing mess it made.  

Eat rice and find out. 

There is a new project engineer in my group. Venezuelan gal. Tough getting my work done when she sits next to me and all I can think about is burying my face in her ass.

She’s Venezuelan not Brazilian. Maybe it’s your fetish but that ass crack is going to be hairy as fuck! Calm down and get to work!
  • Hook 'Em 1