Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

UT’s lacrosse program is still at the club level and their games are in the spring so I’m sure he can play if he still wants to. We also have one of the best programs at that level and I’m sure they’ll try to get him to play in some games. Also if he was good enough to commit to Maryland then he will shit all over most of the competition. 

This is dumb and you should feel bad. If he wants to be a contributor and be worthy of a spot on the football team he’ll be in spring practice while the lax team is off playing peepee touch under I-35
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

His parents let him pick where he wanted to go. Then he got DM shamed by schools about picking Texas and made him feel bad. Then his parents shut it all down. Once you make a personal commitment or give someone your word, backing out on it would bring shame on the family. Seems like good people. Fuck Baylor. 

sounds like JMad.. he wanted to flip from aggy to Strong but his parents wouldn't allow it.. Your word is your word

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

His parents let him pick where he wanted to go. Then he got DM shamed by schools about picking Texas and made him feel bad. Then his parents shut it all down. Once you make a personal commitment or give someone your word, backing out on it would bring shame on the family. Seems like good people. Fuck Baylor. 

The answer is always, "Fuck Baylor."

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

UT’s lacrosse program is still at the club level and their games are in the spring so I’m sure he can play if he still wants to. We also have one of the best programs at that level and I’m sure they’ll try to get him to play in some games. Also if he was good enough to commit to Maryland then he will shit all over most of the competition. 

I agree w/ you about his skills vs. the competition.  Texas, A&M and others in that division would consistently get former D1 guys to join the team.

That said, the lax coaches would likely allow him to play, but I cannot see why he would risk injury.  There are a lot of freaking meatheads that play on some of those teams.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Without having any clue about the family o was hesitant to throw a Justin madibuike comp out here but it’s what I was hoping

Can’t wait to bump this thread in a few years when this kid is the second coming of Ed “Too Tall” Jones, Julius Peppers and JJ Watt all rolled into one.  

He has been as dominant as those three, at the high school level. Not sure why we wouldn’t be excited to see if he can keep that going in college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, FloridaHorn said:

Based on previous intel from this very board, I'm just gonna assume that with Swanson and Burke on defense, we are virtually guaranteed 2 losses next year.

Terry Joseph basically just saying they didn’t have the players needed to open up the defensive playbook and this class is gonna change things in that regard. 

• Like 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting