Aaron Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers and Does Not Want to Return

Vic Mackey

4 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Who gives a fuck if Aaron Rodgers is vaccinated? 

It’s not the vaccination, it’s that Aaron Rodgers proved once again he’s a first class douchebag and the NFL treats it’s players with totally different rules depending on the situation and profit motives. 

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 6

10 hours ago, Goodman said:

I can't believe this world class athlete is refusing to take an experimental shot from a pharma co. that is not liable for any post jab health risks, does he not know that now he has a .08 chance of dying!? Arrest him, It's his job to keep me from being afraid.

By definition, a fully approved FDA vaccine is not experimental, but please, continue your anti-vaccine rant. 

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

It will never end regardless of vaccination or not. We're stuck with covid for the rest of our lives. Get over it.

The pandemic portion will end. Just need a few more people on board for the big win- or in the morgue. 

rodgers knew that not getting vaccinated would be an issue, that’s why he danced around it when asked.  Just be honest and accept the testing required of a non-vaccinated player, and the public opinion.  Other athletes have. 

9 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Yeah and I don’t care. I’m vaccinated but I give two shits if Joe Bob or Mary Lou is vaccinated. It doesn’t affect my life knowing they are or aren’t vaccinated. 

Are you vaccinated against the next variant that will emerge from the population of unvaccinated breeders?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Are you vaccinated against the next variant that will emerge from the population of unvaccinated breeders?

Doesn't matter, there will be more boosters and other vaccines to come out down the road. If you have your dumb shit mentality nothing will ever get back to normal because the variants will continue and so will adjusting. Have to roll with the punches and keep life going. It's quite fucking ironic that the only FBS game to get cancelled this year happened in the most covid conscious state. now stfu you whining pussy. Move on, life isn't waiting for you.

And before you bring up your next played out argument yes someone in my family got it. My father, had a week and a half of fever, no taste/smell, body aches and cough. He went to the doctor immediately, survived, but he was unvaccinated. Another friend of mine who is healthy, plays baseball every weekend, works out often got it. He was put into a hopsital for 4 days and survived, went to doctor immediately.

The two people I personally know that got covid and passed away failed to go to the dr immediately, waited a few weeks before going. Then it was too late. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

29 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Doesn't matter, there will be more boosters and other vaccines to come out down the road. If you have your dumb shit mentality nothing will ever get back to normal because the variants will continue and so will adjusting. Have to roll with the punches and keep life going. It's quite fucking ironic that the only FBS game to get cancelled this year happened in the most covid conscious state. now stfu you whining pussy. Move on, life isn't waiting for you.

And before you bring up your next played out argument yes someone in my family got it. My father, had a week and a half of fever, no taste/smell, body aches and cough. He went to the doctor immediately, survived, but he was unvaccinated. Another friend of mine who is healthy, plays baseball every weekend, works out often got it. He was put into a hopsital for 4 days and survived, went to doctor immediately.

The two people I personally know that got covid and passed away failed to go to the dr immediately, waited a few weeks before going. Then it was too late. 

Or everyone who can get vaccinated could get vaccinated and it would greatly reduce the chances of a new variant emerging. Polio still exists. Do you know why it’s not an epidemic?

Statistics and probability isn’t your strong suit. Hopefully the next variant that emerges doesn’t kill your parent or your child before a new vaccine can be produced and distributed. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Or everyone who can get vaccinated could get vaccinated and it would greatly reduce the chances of a new variant emerging. Polio still exists. Do you know why it’s not an epidemic?

Statistics and probability isn’t your strong suit. Hopefully the next variant that emerges doesn’t kill your parent or your child before a new vaccine can be produced and distributed. 

Can't worry about that shit. Gotta live life brother. Stick to wearing your mask in the car with no one around you. 

Both sides, vaccinated and anti vaxx annoy the shit out of me. Perhaps if maybe y'all sides didn't hyper politicize the issue we'd be better off.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I'm pretty sure he's vaccinated.  I'm going to guess he looked at the statistics and probabilities of dying from COVID and made the risk assessment.  Vaccines are super effective at preventing him from dying.  Why would he care if he gets COVID if his risk of dying is next to nothing?  Because it's his responsibility to make sure other people don't die?  One can only do so much.

4 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

I'm pretty sure he's vaccinated.  I'm going to guess he looked at the statistics and probabilities of dying from COVID and made the risk assessment.  Vaccines are super effective at preventing him from dying.  Why would he care if he gets COVID if his risk of dying is next to nothing?  Because it's his responsibility to make sure other people don't die?  One can only do so much.

I’ll just shelter in place it’s the only way to ensure it doesn’t spread. 

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

You know why there are no motherfuckers “walking” around with polio now? Because people
weren’t fucking stupid and didn’t believe some guy on Facebook or Tucker fucking Carlson over scientists.

If the government wanted to fuck with you and make you a 5G receptor or lizard man there are much easier ways than creating a world wide pandemic conspiracy that would have to involve 100s of countries and tens of millions of people to execute.

-buy woodford reserve bourbon factory. Insert lizard DNA into bourbon. Wait till Texas plays OU. Mark down price $5 a bottle. Boom - 90% of us are surly fucking 5G lizard men.

That's what the chem trails are for

7 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Rubella was eliminated from being endemic in the US. We require rubella vaccines for kids to attend school. Every single person in the US has been vaccinated for Rubella besides the weird homeschool kids that never go to college. Guess, what, Rubella wasn't that deadly. In 1965, It only killed 2100 newborns and 11000 fetuses. Another 20,000 had birth defects. That is a drop in the bucket compared to Covid, but everyone still gets vaccinated. Why? Because as society we decided not be selfish pieces of shit and let some 2100 kids die. So your position of "I looked at the risks, and I'm just going to take my chances, sorry if someone else dies, that's just life" is abhorrent and you should be ashamed. That is not political. Taking the vaccine protects the lives of others, not just you. Refusing to take a vaccine is not a political stance, it is you being a selfish piece of shit. The rest of society calling you out for being a selfish piece of shit is not politically motivated. The motivation is not to have more people die. 

perfectly said

On 11/10/2021 at 8:54 AM, BurntOrange&White said:

Can't worry about that shit. Gotta live life brother.

Fucking rich coming from someone with 10-fucking-thousand posts fretting from everything regarding a sport a bunch of 18 year olds he doesn't even know play. Like two fucking hours ago you were cross posting injury updates to the UT football team like your life depended on it, fucking loser. You objectively have spent years of your life micro-focusing on shit that is 100000% irrelevant to you.

Get fucked and die.

Edited by SEC
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, SEC said:

Fucking rich coming from someone with 10-fucking-thousand posts fretting from everything regarding a sport a bunch of 18 year olds he doesn't even know play. Like two fucking hours ago you were cross posting injury updates to the UT football team like your life depended on it, fucking loser. You objectively have spent years of your life micro-focusing on shit that is 100000% irrelevant to you.

Get fucked and die.

You seem mad Wonder if there is a vaccine for that? I won’t report your post wishing death because the sad fact you have sunk to the message board equivalent of that by talking post counts is enough embarrassment for you. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

You seem mad Wonder if there is a vaccine for that? I won’t report your post wishing death because the sad fact you have sunk to the message board equivalent of that by talking post counts is enough embarrassment for you. 

I'd be more embarrassed of that handle.  SEC?  Woof!

So many fucking "experts" about science in this thread.  Amazing stuff.  Truly.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, SEC said:

Get fucked and die.

Get fucked and die? Cause he posts on a message board? Totally normal 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SEC said:

Get fucked and die.

So question. Do you want everyone who doesn’t think exactly like you and decides to spend their free time on a UT message board to die? Or were you allowed 20 minute internet access at the state prison you currently reside at? Come on. Explain 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/9/2021 at 8:01 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Oh wow how surprising. Nothing at all is happening with Green Bay and Rodgers. I'm shocked!

On 11/4/2021 at 2:31 PM, Deej said:

Well, he's saying it. Homeopathy is bullshit, but he's rolling it out there as to why he didn't need to be vaccinated. NFL should suspend him for the rest of the season, and dole out some punishment to the Packers for looking the other way.

giphy.gif