Boo fucking hoo Ashli Babbitt

Gooby

On 9/10/2023 at 6:49 PM, Red Five said:

Man, I'm an atheist, and even I'm like "Hey maybe read the bible sometime? Take notes? Maybe, you know, follow the teachings? And not, you know, do the opposite?". 

aint nobody got time for that GIF

The average bible is 1200 pages long.  Just give me the cliffs notes and provide me the speaking points to justify my prejudices.  I have bud light miller lite to drink with my racist/uneducated/PTA neighbors

• Hook 'Em 1

200.gif
The average bible is 1200 pages long.  Just give me the cliffs notes and provide me the speaking points to justify my prejudices.  I have bud light miller lite to drink with my racist/uneducated/PTA neighbors
They all watched that conservative Jesus satire clip and now it's thier gospel.

• 3 months later...

So if the FBI orchestrated the whole thing, wouldn’t they compensate her mother with some kind of proper burial and insurance benefits?  Killed in the line of duty and all. 

100 prisoners today received $100 in their canteen accounts today.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Edited by YGIFS

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The only thing I hate about this is that it was a single shot with a handgun, and not a relentless fusillade from a belt fed .50 cal. You know, how literally EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH would defend its Capitol under assault from terrorists intent on overthrowing the government and murdering its elected officials.
The only sad thing is that there was only 1 of them shot instead of 500.

IMG_8339.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The only thing I hate about this is that it was a single shot with a handgun, and not a relentless fusillade from a belt fed .50 cal. You know, how literally EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH would defend its Capitol under assault from terrorists intent on overthrowing the government and murdering its elected officials.
The only sad thing is that there was only 1 of them shot instead of 500.

I wonder what the rest of the day would have looked like if they had shot the first people that came in through broken windows. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I wonder what the rest of the day would have looked like if they had shot the first people that came in through broken windows. 

I will never understand why there weren’t orders to shoot the rioters. The Capitol police should have the authority to protect Congress up to and including lethal force. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I will never understand why there weren’t orders to shoot the rioters. The Capitol police should have the authority to protect Congress up to and including lethal force. 

Not enough black people there.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I've used this before but imagine it was the White House. Scaling the walls, breaking windows to get in, etc. They'd all be dead immediately. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Red Five said:

I've used this before but imagine it was the White House. Scaling the walls, breaking windows to get in, etc. They'd all be dead immediately. 

Probably not. I do think Ashli Babbitt was dealt with appropriately, but don’t think anyone else there was doing anything worth shooting them over. It was clear she was going to physically harm or lead a mob to harm members of congress. It stopped everyone in their tracks and turned it back into a bunch of idiots doing idiot things. 

Some responses. Six or seven years ago, I would have laughed. No more:

image.png.ed9294d57e6b870a277323dc19d78bbe.png

I guess Zapruder was in on the JFK assassination:

image.png.034470f950cf8c375ab8f3b0850b2593.png

image.png.906c7bd7b5944eeaa9e45eff50401753.png

image.png.42e1e54a1409a9480ec24662e6855fc6.png

This guy missed his chance to shoot more negroes who don't think we should be shooting negroes:

image.png.9c315e6a368901ee4229dd6d5ba6782e.png

A palate cleanser of sanity:

image.png.761a5bfef73742bea3b6fb668ee0921c.png

image.png.fdffc778e7bfb9f850331d5413f4223a.png

I'll differ on it being a tragedy. Not every death is. Most are sad and painful, but not tragic. The word has been corrupted to mean sad, but its origin is in tragedy:

image.png.a7f499e3a6d3b66d6ea714a5715b4726.png

This woman was not a protagonist nor was she driven by destiny or any other unavoidable force to be where she was. Her death is no more tragic than the deaths of those who piloted the planes that brought down the WTC towers.

She chose. She paid. I have no sadness for her. I have none for any person threatening this fading republic.

The idiots above are delusional and argument-proof. Words will never defeat them.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

The idiots above are delusional and argument-proof. Words will never defeat them.

You know what will? Bullets. Lots and lots of bullets. FA. FO.
If they back the fuck down and don’t try to overthrow my country and install a psychopathic dictatorship, then we’ve got nothing to worry about. If they try that Jan 6 shit again? Bring in the .50 cals and Apaches on strafing runs.
  • Hook 'Em 4

29 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It's not a good scene to have police blasting away at citizens. It would bring to mind the Odessa steps sequence from Russian cinema.

I agree with that policy even as I agree with the sentiment of hosing the whole lot of them down with .50 cal.

I also imagine that no officer or other party other than those aware of the plan ever themselves imagined repelling an assault on the Capitol aimed at seizing members of Congress.

If they try it again? Make it a free fire zone.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2023 at 7:41 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

She also said this a few days ago. Standing behind signs that say Jesus is Lord, she's advocating assassination. Because you know that's what Jesus would do. 

This fkn wacko needs to charge into a police station while firing an AR15.

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

You think they'd just let them break into the White House and riot inside until they found the President and his family?

In addition, those zip ties several "tourists" were carrying around were just for decoration I'm sure. The tasers, ball bats, etc are exactly what I take when I visit other official buildings like the DMV.

• Hook 'Em 1

Maybe they bought the ice axepicks when they exited through the giftshop after getting lost on their tour, ever think of that smart gal? 

In hindsight, mailing a package containing dog feces labeled "Your Daughter's Remnants" to Ashli's Mom was a tad distasteful.  But the wrapping and bow was really nice, to be fair.

• Hook 'Em 1