Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

6 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I’ll give Perroni some credit. He suffers through his misery in silence. Tarp and Looch lash out at their paying customers. 

I can already hear the office aggy’s counter argument tomorrow. “Well Jimbo just lost Wykoff, Sark’s sinking ship lost 3 players! Numbers sip!”

Honestly Tarp seems the most sane of all of those but that's like being the tallest midget.

• Hook 'Em 1

Don’t care, got honorable man Jimbo

Edit: I love the part where some aggy said that jimbos agent fleeced them. Yup, pulled the ol bait and switch. Nobody could tell what was behind the facade…..except for everyone alive who wasn’t aggy.

20 hours ago, texifornia said:

FtjzkhSXgAAOjAc?format=jpg&name=mediumFtjzlL6XgAEUh_3?format=jpg&name=mediumFtjzmDlWcAE2A3b?format=jpg&name=mediumFtjzm60WYAEEupn?format=jpg&name=mediumFtjz7veX0AIaHT3?format=jpg&name=mediumFtjz9IBX0AIz3xS?format=jpg&name=mediumFtjz-hUXwAIh853?format=jpg&name=mediumFtj0A0AXgAIH5k2?format=jpg&name=mediumFtjz-jNWAAAHG93?format=jpg&name=mediumFtj0Bi6XwAATIwE?format=jpg&name=mediumFtj0EGYWwAA8oxW?format=jpg&name=mediumFtj0HBdWcAEdyYf?format=jpg&name=medium

The "beat writer set Jimbo up" story has been floated around by Jimbo and his loyalists. Too bad there isn't a shred of truth to it. 

Karen repeating the Jimbo talking points right on cue.

Edited by TBGFL

17 hours ago, texifornia said:

They pulled a @NoName and brought out the data

FtnQRFrXgAAN8_Y?format=jpg&name=mediumFtnQRlPXgAUShSD?format=jpg&name=mediumFtnQSDYXgAEbRp1?format=jpg&name=mediumFtnQSYEWcAAMhLK?format=jpg&name=medium

that's a record scratch moment to be @'d there haha but that is fair.

...just keep in mind i would never use a rolling recruiting class ranking based on Rivals of all places. nor would i ever have a "anything that is above 25 means not ranked" as a bar there. it's a terrible way to handle it. if i did it, just know i would use something like FEI final ranking vs the 247 composite, expand the # higher (he can probably only count to 26 to be fair)

side note: what a complete and total self own to, by choice, point out that your team was ranked 5x in 20 years.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

What's the over-under on some unhinged Aggie murdering Jimbo in the next couple of years? 

You joke, but that's the only "out" schools have on these extended, mega-contracts - not murder, but dirt.  It's how they got rid of Franchione and that stupid excuse with the newsletter.  They'll turn on him and start digging for shit to use, if they haven't already

Lol, it's not ridiculous - it's obvious and easily predictable.  You go out and money-whip mercenary players and buy a recruiting class with players that don't give two shits about the school itself and then shit the bed over the course of the season......then they get restless and disperse.

Live by the sword....

image.png.db9bebdcb6b5f9a2575402619dac7b31.png

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread