Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 hour ago, 89Horn said:

. . . or maybe a portal back up QB from Eastern Michigan, Lehigh, or Canisius.  Really, the options are endless.

Important thing is they could have manning if they felt like grabbing him, but the elk prefers to graze elsewhere.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 3:25 PM, TheMailBox357 said:

But whats funny is the amount of money A&M flushes down the toilet with contract extensions after those two blips on the radar.  But flushing $100 million down the rat hole for two ranked seasons seems reasonable... if you are fucking moron!  These Aggie jokes really do write themselves!

1 hour ago, SimkinsMan said:

those goobers seem to realize that wide receivers are attracted to play for a Sarkisian offense, and a top tier QB in Ewers. Like

Why would they, when they’ve convinced themselves by their insular posting that ewers isn’t good and that sark sucks?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SimkinsMan said:

It's hilarious, and very Aggy, that none of those goobers seem to realize that wide receivers are attracted to play for a Sarkisian offense, and a top tier QB in Ewers. Like, the offense is literally designed to showcase top-shelf receiving talent. And there's a proof of concept right there in Adonai Mitchell.

Certainly the money is there. But all things equal, do good receivers want to go play for an unproven dink and dunk offense at Aggy with a litany of QBs that are always getting hurt? Or do they want to fly around the field and catch passes at Texas? It's not hard. 

I am shocked that players aren’t beating down the door to play for BumFuck U, in BFE, for this mumu wearing bumblefuck. It just doesn’t make any sense!!!!

This looks like an advertisement for a proctology practice. All they are missing is the ASSMAN license plates.

The guy on the right is being held hostage, the guy in the middle is grabbing ass on both sides, and the guy on the left is letting us know he really likes it. NTTAWWT.

IMG_0167.jpeg.35372477adc5cd99546a6b1ab89e3180.jpeg

Edited by StrippersAndNobelPrizes
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

I am shocked that players aren’t beating down the door to play for BumFuck U, in BFE, for this mumu wearing bumblefuck. It just doesn’t make any sense!!!!

This looks like an advertisement for a proctology practice. All they are missing is the ASSMAN license plates.

fucking gross 6 different shades of purple 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

The guy on the right is being held hostage, the guy in the middle is grabbing ass on both sides, and the guy on the left is letting us know he really likes it. NTTAWWT.

Those guys look they all need a regimen of miralax or something.  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

All they did was replace a Cuck with a Fat Fuck.  It's highly amusing that the Aggy gomers think that is somehow a recipe for success.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mikey4 said:

IMG_0241.jpeg.aad7f87c892f62a17ef702ed9d2b6f77.jpeg

Uuuummm....

IMG_0240.thumb.jpeg.8b46a10d52c700d3690caa6da2ba5f90.jpeg

And those dumb goobers still revel in the success of the 1980s & early ‘90s when their “best coaches ever” made a mockery of that fake code with rampant cheating that enshrined them in the NCAA corruption hall of fame top 10.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, pacman said:

Jesus.

He had 12 men too.

aTm

Screenshot_20240113_220432_Maps.jpg

Looks like my aunt. She’d definitely wear a dumb ass shirt like that. 

Instead of watching the Lions and Cowboys on Thanksgiving, she puts on the 2012 aggy at Bama game every time she hosts. This ignores well established American Thanksgiving traditions and the fact that the game was played in September. Not November. Not even October. September. 

Working to confirm it’s not her, but it probably is so I won’t  exert myself here. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Looks like my aunt. She’d definitely wear a dumb ass shirt like that. 

Instead of watching the Lions and Cowboys on Thanksgiving, she puts on the 2012 aggy at Bama game every time she hosts. This ignores well established American Thanksgiving traditions and the fact that the game was played in September. Not November. Not even October. September. 

Working to confirm it’s not her, but it probably is so I won’t  exert myself here. 

Nothing wrong with your aunt having 12 men, bill.