Surly Horns Burnt Ends NIL Program- How YOU can help Texas with the NIL right now!

RGBIII

Do we have an updated pledge matrix? Sorta like in one of those telethons?

I am also curious how much of this format gets stolen by other Texas fan sites and across CFB. This will be funny as hell to see this morph into a funding drive war between texags and  fat ketch.

From a practical business standpoint I wonder if this mechanism would be a net gain or loss from a funded subscriber concept? How many people decide that they can take their $10 a month to drop on Burnt End, knowing they can read all of the other websites content here, instead of paying a subscriber fee elsewhere…

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I like Logo 6

Are you going to show all the options? 

as for the PowerPoint, me fail math

Here are all 6 that @TreatyOak made, he also made a bunch in different colors in case we cant use Burnt Orange but we will operate under the fact that we can until told otherwise. I also covered the NIL and SEC for the first one like people were asking. We will probably use all of them in one way or another.

Originally I will probably order 2 sets of cups/stickers, one with Logo 1 and another with logo 3 and let people chose what cup/sticker they would like. Will definitely be doing a tailgate style flag with logo 1, probably tshirts and hats as well evntually

Burnt Ends Logo 1.jpg

Burnt Ends Logo 2.jpg

Burnt Ends Logo 3.jpg

Burnt Ends Logo 4.jpg

Burnt Ends Logo 5.jpg

Burnt Ends Logo 6.jpg

InkedBurnt Ends Logo 1_LI.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I'm down for buying a few Surly t-shirts (tri-blends only).  Lets get this going.

Id imagine we will start with the stuff that comes with the program (The cups and stickers) plus koozies to hand out at tailgates and shit then we can start rolling out shirts, hats and shit but all a matter of time!

So are we able to pay yet?   I tried with AMEX and it failed to go through.  

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

Shitty ones do, if they are some legit tri blend/dri fit type shit, then thats awesome

Can it have an eagle with fangs?  No wait, a longhorn with fangs?

Perks of being 25:

-Don't have to explain donating 120-600 dollars for make benefit glorious nation of Texas Football to the wife or anyone else.

-Am not old like y'all

Downsides:

-Have not had the time to acquire Surly 1%er wealth yet 

Fuck it put me in for 10. Will probably kick it up to 50 when I'm 30.

Edited by TheFlyingBoat
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2021 at 10:29 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

I just read the post and the tight end camp sounds really cool- if that actually happens I’m going to take down 12 spots for an additional $6000. We can figure out a clever way to sponsor content/posts on the board, or that’s helpful in some way to what you are trying to do here and that will be my scholarship for people posting here perhaps- as a pay it forward. Or maybe podcast participation or or feedback or something like that. @immamacand @RGBIII can run with it on making that helpful to their aims here. Let me know what the plan is for board participation if you can think of something and I will pay up for a spot monthly as a giveaway for contribution here that amuses me/the board in some way. 
maybe we can have a ceremony or pod mention or something as a contest. Don’t know whatever y’all want. 

i'm here to support wulaw horn, if he's in, so am i

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/10/2021 at 2:39 PM, TheFlyingBoat said:

Perks of being 25:

-Don't have to explain donating 120-600 dollars for make benefit glorious nation of Texas Football to the wife or anyone else.

-Am not old like y'all

Downsides:

-Have not had the time to acquire Surly 1%er wealth yet 

Fuck it put me in for 10. Will probably kick it up to 50 when I'm 30.

44 year old me says you need to add “fucking 25 year old chicks” to your list.

• Haha 2