Life Pro Tips, Dad edition

NotActuallyALonghorn

You only use one hand.  So pay attention.

Assuming that you are facing her, take one hand behind her underneath her clothing.

• Then slide your index finger from top between the bra and back, so that your nail is actually facing her skin.
  • Using your index finger gently pull the straps of her bra from her back, thereby creating a smallish gap between her back and the bra.
  • Then, use your middle finger and your thumb to squeeze the bra inwards. Once you have done this, remove the index finger.
  • Now move the thumb outwards and the middle finger inwards in a snapping motion, which just pull the eyelets out of the hooks.
  • Hook 'Em 2

If we are being serious, almost 6 year old boy:

Son what are the two rules of life?

”Learn to love yourself so that you can love others.  And 2, you must obey The Funk.”

Son, tell me the rules about guns.

”A weapon is just a tool, like a hammer it needs a hand to pick it up. Guns are for target practice, hunting, and to save your life. They are not for when you’re mad, when you’re sad, or for shooting bad guys.”

771B78D4-E8E7-4D5F-BE5F-3DBB21D8A4C1.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Assuming that you are facing her, take one hand behind her underneath her clothing.

• Then slide your index finger from top between the bra and back, so that your nail is actually facing her skin.
  • Using your index finger gently pull the straps of her bra from her back, thereby creating a smallish gap between her back and the bra.
  • Then, use your middle finger and your thumb to squeeze the bra inwards. Once you have done this, remove the index finger.
  • Now move the thumb outwards and the middle finger inwards in a snapping motion, which just pull the eyelets out of the hooks.

Your dad was the Fonz?

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Excuse Me Dog GIF by Butler University

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Good advice but the chicks I go for don’t wear underwear 

Which brings me to nugget of wisdom #2:

when there’s a job to do, use the proper tools. 

1A422952-DB35-4941-B068-1A1B282CAB13.jpeg

Edited by Doc Reeves

Did her boob feel like a a bag of sand?

Each of us is actually three people.  The person we think we are, the person other people think we are, and the person we actually are.

-Kenny Rogers (the roasted chicken guy, not the singer) 

Here’s the shit I feel like I’ve learned that I intend to try and teach my kids:

The 2 most basic rules of life are: 

1.) be good

2.) have fun

Here are 7 rules for preventing depression:

1.) Get 8 hours of sleep every night.

2.) Get 30 minutes of exercise every day.

3.) Be careful what you put into your body: lots of water, fiber, and protein; limit the drugs (including alcohol and caffeine).

4.) Get at least 15 minutes of sunlight every day.

5.) Spend at least 10 seconds being grateful every day.

6.) Make eye contact with at least one other person every day.

7.) Do something productive every day, no matter how small or simple.

All relationships must have boundaries.  When someone crosses the line, cut them out.  And know that if you cross someone’s line, they will cut you out.

Compounding is the most powerful financial tool there is.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2