Cowboys vs Eagles: Week 3 MNF

Vic Mackey

Just now, C-Man said:

If the Cowboys do not win the division -- and it's not because Dak gets hurt or something -- they need to fire McCarthy's ass into the sun. The NFC East is turrible outside of the Cowboys.

They need to fire McCarthy anyway.  He's a fucking terrible gameday coach and his inability to understand the basics of clock management along with his other long list of negatives puts a severe cap on the upside of this team.  He's pretty bad.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Just now, C-Man said:

If the Cowboys do not win the division -- and it's not because Dak gets hurt or something -- they need to fire McCarthy's ass into the sun. The NFC East is turrible outside of the Cowboys.

Yep. McCarthy needs to be crammed into a potato cannon and shot to the punkin  chunkin competition and they can use what’s left and hurl his ass into a cornfield. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They need to fire McCarthy anyway.  He's a fucking terrible gameday coach and his inability to understand the basics of clock management along with his other long list of negatives puts a severe cap on the upside of this team.  He's pretty bad.

They need to next week.

I’m telling you they can’t lose Moore. His relationship with Dak is something that not every Coach/QB can have.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Oh I don’t expect them to win a Super Bowl. But I think it’s possible they make it past the divisional round.

I am not getting sucked in any longer. I will just enjoy the games as they happen and let the cards lie where they may at the end. We should at the very least win this shit ass division. If we don't, something went very very wrong. It's too early to really scope out the rest of the NFC and where we stand. Just pile up the wins. No reason we should not beat Carolina without McCaffery. Giants are after that.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I always heard it called "The Hitch" but yes it is technically a shift, and the flex is a type of defense.  

I've never heard hitch only shift.  grew up in Dallas in the 70's and 80's.  The 43 Flex was the D alignment that Landry created.