Alabama at Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University - 7pm on CBS

Pancho

10 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

This is just setting up the best aggy rollercoaster drop in history. They’re back to “show me a loss” and they think calzone is the guy. “Today” will be over this week to everyone but aggy who will be talking about this win in the stands losing to mizzou nextweek, watching YouTube replays of the game down 21-17.

Hell texags will be live doing interviews with the milkmen from the sidelines weeks from now asking how they felt as they beat bama even during another two game losing streak. 

thisnis what they love for, beating bama like they did 9 years ago and it did nothing to change who they are.

Cannoli ain't shit.

4 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I didn't watch the game, but it seems to me like BoB isn't the Bama coordinator most likely to get their walking papers. Their defense must suck and wasn't very good last year either. Wouldn't be surprised if Golding is out after this year.

Both. But I imagine BoB will weasel his way into a HC gig. 

26 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I didn't watch the game, but it seems to me like BoB isn't the Bama coordinator most likely to get their walking papers. Their defense must suck and wasn't very good last year either. Wouldn't be surprised if Golding is out after this year.

They lost at least 2 startes to injuries before the game and their best defensive player to targeting in Q1.  I think they lost another guy during the game.  So roughly a third of their defense was out.  Shows even they can't just plug another guy in and have no dropoff.

I showed my Bama buddy the shirts and his reaction was.. “Seriously? WTF.” Which then spurred an interesting back and forth. He acknowledged the huge dropoff in playcalling and said they had taken great coaching for granted with Sarkisian and Kiffen as OC. He said Sarkisian was absolutely elite at finding a defensive weakness and constantly exploiting it. He also said that was the worst game he has seen since 2007 Bama yet they still almost won.

17 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

It’s about time they hit the road and play a real road game. The only true road game they’ve played this year was at shitty Colorado who has no home field advantage. The Arkansas game at Jerry world was basically a home game for them.  Unfortunately, the only tough team they have left on the road is ol miss. LSU and mizzu are ass.

From memory they beat CU and Bama both by three.  So finally Colorado has something in common with Alabama.

17 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Such irony-deafness at Texags:

image.png.93cc5a285b78d73644640d3bb52c369e.png

Aggie frets about their rating as a Texas rival. Accuses Texas of being obsessed based on this thread here. Creates usual lies about:

• Texas saying A&M isn't a rival (we only said they weren't as big a football rival as OU)
  • Us melting down

Has anyone here ever concerned themselves with A&M's rating of us as a rival of theirs?

Aside from the entire point of their very manly War Hymn (fight songs are for fags!), who would know they ever think of us at all? Who would care?

Lol. Remember kids during every game we play against bama and arky and miss st and tv shots gets us doing horns down that doesn’t show we are obsessed with Texas but a game thread does. Lol. There was a aggy at the bama game wearing a horns upside down t-shirt. And they haven’t played us in a decade.

• Like 1

The sad thing for aggy is I think Saban is running a little scared and knows he needs to recalibrate his recruiting for when we join and he probably ends up playing both us and OU each year (and one of those games on the road each year too).  Imagine if we'd joined this year - with as shit as the SEC is I think the best team would be a toss up between OU and Georgia followed by us followed by bama.  Our Arky loss was a OOC fluke and won't happen once we are in a rhythm of playing them again.  aggy meanwhile probably beats one of us/bama/OU/LSU every 10 years lol.

• Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

The sad thing for aggy is I think Saban is running a little scared and knows he needs to recalibrate his recruiting for when we join and he probably ends up playing both us and OU each year (and one of those games on the road each year too).  Imagine if we'd joined this year - with as shit as the SEC is I think the best team would be a toss up between OU and Georgia followed by us followed by bama.  Our Arky loss was a OOC fluke and won't happen once we are in a rhythm of playing them again.  aggy meanwhile probably beats one of us/bama/OU/LSU every 10 years lol.

jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

27 minutes ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

This sounds like a post off texags. I’m embarrassed it was posted here seriously. I hope my sarcasm detector is on the fritz.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

This sounds like a post off texags. I’m embarrassed it was posted here seriously. I hope my sarcasm detector is on the fritz.

Maybe I painted with a broad (and fanboy) brush but the SEC is garbage this year EXCEPT for Georgia and maybe bama.  I'm not saying we are close to Georgia level in my example (yet) there but I think we have a good shot to beat anyone else in the SEC.  Obviously there's always the outlier wheels-come-off game like we had with Arky but that street runs both ways.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

Brady Bunch K GIF

3 hours ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

Love your optimism, but...... did you actually see the Arkansas game? 

They took us behind the barn and did some Deliverance-level shit to us. That was not a fluke, that was the result of being in year 1 under a new HC.    I'm 100% sure we will get better, but right now, this year, we can't hang with the big boys.  Bama and Georgia would brutalize us this year.

OU/GA, then Horns, then Bama? So, we’d be 3rd in the SEC this year? Smh. We’ve 1 2nd place finish in the B12 the last 10 years, otherwise consistently 4th place or lower. Maybe SEC will prove easier path to finish top tier, but that seems counterintuitive.