NCAA Hoops 2021-22

shadow_operative

56 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He should get fired for that, to hell with suspension.

50 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Howard will get let go for this.  Michagan cares enough about their reputation to have Juwan making them look like clowns.  

kind of sucky coach too. So now they have cause.

45 minutes ago, royiv said:

Fired and potentially have charges pressed against him.

Yeah, there are schools that might let that go with a suspension for the rest of the season.  But I don't think Michigan is one of them.

18 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Ewing got a contract extension this last offseason. 

Yeah.  But, there’s still lots of talk radio gossip that he might bite the bullet.  Money isn’t thought to be an issue for him.

He lost last season’s best player to Maryland and an incoming transfer this season hasn’t panned out, as have some recruits who haven’t lived up to billing.

Of course, you’re correct that Ewing holds the cards unless Georgetown is anxious enough to eat his contract.  Who really knows .. but, I’ll stick to my original point that it’s time to move along from the John Thompson era.

Edited by VirginiaLonghorn
Autocorrected
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, A-Tex Devil said:

So, yeah, Howard should be fired, but what’s with the Wiscy assistant getting all in his face at the end.  Juwan was the worst actor here but that Wiscy coach shouldn’t be let off the hook.  What was he so pissed about? 

Never mind. Watched again. Howard lifted his mask and said something first. Fire him with haste. 

4 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Jr is a UM fan and mentioned Howard going after Turgeon last season, FS1 showed a clip of that, ol’ Juwan might have a bit of an anger management issue.  He took umbrage of UW calling a TO late in the game with a big lead, UW’s coach explanation sounded reasonable enough. 

The former NBA stars that become college coaches all seem to have fragile egos.

57 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Cougar High just got a 2OT win on the easiest game winning basket ever. 

Well, Billy Kennedy was on sideline for WSU. Loved the dive for the ball and the straddle on the baseline for the lead by the UH players before WSU three to tie it. Obviously WSU could have used a to after the three.
I see Kennedy in the huddle in double ot and damn that guy looks familiar.