Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

31 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Gideons mom (would) flipped out on me for talking about that drop to a friend the next Monday morning in her pre-cal class. He also reportedly has a micro-penis. /csb

trying to imagine how her son's penis size came up in a math class. 

"If my son's penis is 2 in long and .75 in wide when flacid, and it grows by 50% when hard, what Blakes girth when hard?"

38 minutes ago, Viper said:

trying to imagine how her son's penis size came up in a math class. 

"If my son's penis is 2 in long and .75 in wide when flacid, and it grows by 50% when hard, what Blakes girth when hard?"

It's pre-cal so it has to have something to do with the unit circle. 

5 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Oh give me a fucking break, there’s like twelve pages of cheese puns on this thread. At least this was Texas related and placed on the most read thread on the recruiting board for everyone to see without having to venture into the football board. There’s constantly current player info shared on this thread, when Anthony Cook hit the portal, I sure as hell didn’t see the Cook thread get bumped.

I share shit from 247 and TFB constantly for y’all, so eat my fucking balls asking for one piece of information. Oh the humanity, asking to see if Bijan Robinson has a broken neck. That shit shouldn’t have been behind a paywall in the first place. Fuck off you sanctimonious bitch

26 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

So I clicked onto the "post most recently viewed" icon to look back into this thread in my first visit since forever. Or, April 13, page 202, apparently. Seems like catching up ... could take awhile. 

So fuck it. Forgive me if this is all old shit for you boys and girls. 

-Big news coming out of The Get Down soon, perhaps. I'm personally excited to see where it heads.

-That might impact the pursuit of Regis, who they really otherwise want.

-The dude out of Maryland that plays WR and wanted to go to Oregon, he's got a strong UT connection and we're a player there. 

-Obviously I'm sure this is old news, but if Big 12 relevance into the future can be sold effectively, Turner and Johnson come to Texas. If it can't, fuck.

-Merril's mom is a killer on the business end. We're not friends but her rep and history in an arena I know well are excellent. Dude's got the 80-inch wingspan and he's not a scrub, albeit not a projection along the Brockermeyer levels either. 

-Herb Hand can't get it done recruiting black kids. He also looks like he sucks as a coach on the field. It's unlikely he's back. First and last takes on him here are what I'm passing on. Him sucking on the field is my own radical view, I know. 

Anywho, hope some of that is helpful to those who give a shit. Hope you guys are all safe and doing well, too. 

taika waititi GIF by What We Do In The Shadows

Edited by Sgt. Slaughter
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

So I clicked onto the "post most recently viewed" icon to look back into this thread in my first visit since forever. Or, April 13, page 202, apparently. Seems like catching up ... could take awhile. 

So fuck it. Forgive me if this is all old shit for you boys and girls. 

-Big news coming out of The Get Down soon, perhaps. I'm personally excited to see where it heads.

-That might impact the pursuit of Regis, who they really otherwise want.

-The dude out of Maryland that plays WR and wanted to go to Oregon, he's got a strong UT connection and we're a player there. 

-Obviously I'm sure this is old news, but if Big 12 relevance into the future can be sold effectively, Turner and Johnson come to Texas. If it can't, fuck.

-Merril's mom is a killer on the business end. We're not friends but her rep and history in an arena I know well are excellent. Dude's got the 80-inch wingspan and he's not a scrub, albeit not a projection along the Brockermeyer levels either. 

-Herb Hand can't get it done recruiting black kids. He also looks like he sucks as a coach on the field. It's unlikely he's back. First and last takes on him here are what I'm passing on. Him sucking on the field is my own radical view, I know. 

Anywho, hope some of that is helpful to those who give a shit. Hope you guys are all safe and doing well, too. 

dead GIF by Lethal Weapon

khary payton twd GIF by The Walking Dead

• Hook 'Em 2

43 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It's like 85% discussion of you having a man bun. 

• Hook 'Em 3

49 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Wait. So the Brocks are black? Who knew?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, golfclap said:
was this already posted and did I miss it in the ctj return? 
Little Brewster with a CB for Texas for Cherry Creed DE Arden Walker ... 
https://247sports.com/player/arden-walker-46083676/

That would qualify the Regis note

Edit to add: It looks like Walker had a commitment date set for the 29th and pushed it back, followed by the CB. We must be his preference.

Edited by Ricky's one-hitter