[Game Thread] Texas @ Iowa State on FS1

immamac

Just now, Longboard Horn said:

Busy night at the restaurant, finally got to step away to get a glimpse of the game for a few minutes. Nice to see card getting some reps, but I don’t think it’s making much difference. Also that defense, what the actual fuck?… How humiliating

Nice to see him get reps? He looks like hot garbage.

1 minute ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Yes we don't have Alabama level talent, but you can't tell me we don't have ISU or Baylor level talent? We have seen no improvement in anyone's play on the entire team. Everyone has regressed and given up. THIS IS COACHING. IT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO. I COULD COACH TO 7 WINS WITH ALABAMA LEVEL TALENT. WHOEVER GREENLIT HIRING SARK SHOULD BE HUNG FROM HIS NUTSACK. WE'VE STRUCK OUT ON 3 HIRES IN A ROW. THIS PROGRAM IS BEING SET BACK ANOTHER 1O YEARS BECAUSE OF THIS COACHING STAFF. I'M SO FUCKING PISSED.

dude he has 7 seasons winning an average of 7 games.  He sucked as a HC when we hired him and he sucks now.  He's a playcaller not a HC.

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, TexasBeta said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but why did we ever fire Mack again? No way FUPM let’s his teams look like this? Unless I just don’t remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't remember well. Things got really bad at the end of his tenure at Texas.

• Hook 'Em 3