• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

17 hours ago, markstanco said:

Over the years, I keep saying “one of these days Randy Duke will log in/out of the wrong account and post”. But it is the same and nobody would ever notice.

It’s not a knock at all, just an observation.

I can tell you that I am not Randolph nor am I any other regular surly poster.  I do get a lot of great content from several regular posters here (including Randolph) and collectively we've made a pretty popular aggy debunking site.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

I cannot wait to kick the shit out of those nut grabbers. I hope the dead dogs roll over in their graves when they see the final score.

I have zero hope that we’ll ever be good again.

We’ll still probably beat those dumbfucks though.

Bjork is such a gomer dumbass.  He's perfect for them:

Bjork said that the Aggies hosting the last meeting had no bearing on the future as SEC opponents. Texas A&M won’t let the Longhorns waltz back into their lives and dictate the location of the first encounter. 

“That’s something that’s important to us,” Bjork said to Brent Zwerneman at the Houston Chronicle about the scheduling process. Texas won’t receive a vote on league matters until its officially in the conference. That is expected to be the summer of 2025, but no one would be surprised it the Longhorns negotiated an earlier release from its membership in the Big 12. “They don’t have a vote in the process.”

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

He's just running his mouth.  I doubt anything has been agreed to at this point.  

It was. Reading the Zwerneman quotes it's all just speculation from Bjork. 

He's a moron for running his mouth again after his comments about Texas joining the SEC. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

It would just be the fair thing to do to have the next game in Austin since the last one was in college station. If the last game had been in Austin then I would support the next game to be in College Station. It would just be the fair thing to do.

Oh, I forgot. We're dealing with a bunch of sheep rapists who think that dead dogs can still see the scoreboard. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

It will not create a feces.

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

It don't make a shit. 

3 hours ago, LW Goatman said:

It don't make a shit.

2 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Shit it don't make

What does Amber Heard have to do with any of this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, salonghorn said:

It would just be the fair thing to do to have the next game in Austin since the last one was in college station. If the last game had been in Austin then I would support the next game to be in College Station. It would just be the fair thing to do.

Oh, I forgot. We're dealing with a bunch of sheep rapists who think that dead dogs can still see the scoreboard. 

They’re complete pussies. They ran away from us quite intentionally so that we played the last game at Pyle. They’re afraid. Same reason they insist on playing FCS schools. 

It don’t make a shit