• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

10 minutes ago, Deej said:

Not very many good QB's ever do play for them. 

Mond was their only really good one since 2012, at least during the one season where he didn't have a complete dogshit offensive line.

And yet they really hated that guy for some reason, and were glad to see him go.

1 hour ago, Revolution512 said:

Mond was mediocre, that's why they hated him.  "Really good" by Aggie standards maybe.

What else would I be measuring him against?

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Mond is the all time leader in yards and TDs in a&m history as well as winning their biggest bowl game in 80 years. He deserves a statue. 

Yup.

And they hated him.  I just can't figure out why.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Someone posted on the rant that aggy hasn't won a road game against a ranked team since 2014??  Is that right? 

That's just an incredible stat playing in the SEC.

@ Tennessee, @ Ole Miss, and @ LSU should all be ranked matchups. 7-5 in year 6 upcoming

17 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Listened to some Texags radio and Billy on the Bama defense "This is the best defense in the conference, Georgia included. Texas only had 13 points entering the 4th while the aggies had 17 at half". Never a mention about Texas finishing with 34 and the aggies finishing with 20. 

That's the moral victory the ags needed to hang their hat on this year. 

We could run the table and win the national championship, and Billy will still be talking about how aggy played Alabama better than t.u.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Listened to some Texags radio and Billy on the Bama defense "This is the best defense in the conference, Georgia included. Texas only had 13 points entering the 4th while the aggies had 17 at half". Never a mention about Texas finishing with 34 and the aggies finishing with 20. 

So, now there was TOO MUCH time? 

Has Billy created a new excuse for aggy losing? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

and Billy will still be talking about how aggy played Alabama better than t.u.

I'm sure this strains credibility for their fans but has anyone pointed out that

A&M lost to 'bama by 6 at home

tu beat 'bama by 10 on the road

I know, I know, 'bama is a whole 'nother team now.  Whoop.

3 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

That is both a pathetic and a masterful spin. So typical aggy I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Nonsense.  aggy's backup QB is traditionally the best QB in the country.

2 weeks ago, Max Johnson was better than Weigman and going to lead them to winning out the season. 

Now? “Can’t run the offense” “not a good fit for this OL” “severely limits Jimbo and Bobby”

• Haha 2

The day that Squirrel went berserk
In the rocky top football Church
In that sleepy little town of Knoxville Tennessee-uh(Tennessee-uh)
It was a fight for survival that made aggy suicidal
Ol’ rock was jumpin' 2%ers and shouting
"We’d still beat TU-uh!" (TU-uh!)
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

Mond is the all time leader in yards and TDs in a&m history as well as winning their biggest bowl game in 80 years. He deserves a statue. 
Right next to old Sully? Or maybe they totally redo the whole thing and have Sully and Mond linking arms in that stupid saw em off thing they do..
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

16 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm sure this strains credibility for their fans but has anyone pointed out that

A&M lost to 'bama by 6 at home

tu beat 'bama by 10 on the road

I know, I know, 'bama is a whole 'nother team now.  Whoop.

14 hours ago, Vertigo said:

That is both a pathetic and a masterful spin. So typical aggy I guess. 

Billy is the Aggie Alchemist trying to turn losing into winning. I should say latest alchemist as it's a tradition in the tradition-rich college with the fabulous facilities. Turning shit to gold might be easier.

Uh, hmm...so Texas beat Alabama and we los- uh, los-, uh, got outscored. I can't compare losses like I'm used to. Man, we have some great losses since building up our facilities and joining the SEC!

Lemme look at the box scores.

[Two hours later.]

Uh, okay. You know, we scored more than Texas- hey, I'm not on the radio! tu! We scored more than tu did against 'Bama in the first half. So we win that half against tu. tu wins the second half. Uh...hmmm.

They win a half. We win a half. Pretty much a wash. What we did was just as winfull as what tu did! Even more than tu because Alabama has become a national powerhouse since the second game of the season!

Pitiful as he is, he is one of the best they have.

Recall Billy at the end of last season writing more than once that Texas and A&M had the same record over the last two years but everybody was being mean to the Aggies and loving on Texas. Media bias. International conspiracy to keep the sleeping giant asleep.

11 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Billy is the Aggie Alchemist trying to turn losing into winning. I should say latest alchemist as it's a tradition in the tradition-rich college with the fabulous facilities. Turning shit to gold might be easier.

Uh, hmm...so Texas beat Alabama and we los- uh, los-, uh, got outscored. I can't compare losses like I'm used to. Man, we have some great losses since building up our facilities and joining the SEC!

Lemme look at the box scores.

[Two hours later.]

Uh, okay. You know, we scored more than Texas- hey, I'm not on the radio! tu! We scored more than tu did against 'Bama in the first half. So we win that half against tu. tu wins the second half. Uh...hmmm.

They win a half. We win a half. Pretty much a wash. What we did was just as winfull as what tu did! Even more than tu because Alabama has become a national powerhouse since the second game of the season!

Pitiful as he is, he is one of the best they have.

Recall Billy at the end of last season writing more than once that Texas and A&M had the same record over the last two years but everybody was being mean to the Aggies and loving on Texas. Media bias. International conspiracy to keep the sleeping giant asleep.

Did he also say next year, which is now this year, would be their year? Soon enough next year will be their year, until that's the current year then it shifts to next year again. Lather, rinse, repeat  ..that'll be $9.95. 

At some point the sleeping giant is no longer sleeping, he's uhmmm... a little slow. 

4 minutes ago, The Dog said:

cross posting from the recruiting board:

Holy shit that's hysterical 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1