• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

29 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

You've got to be fucking shitting me...I thought they wanted a more modern, wide open offense... not one from the early 90s.

Ok.  I wondered if I was the only one.  I know shitall about X's and O's as I only achieved the level of "intramurals brother".  That being said, I don't see KState as having some inventive, can't stop this, offense.  

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

28A0379B-8116-420D-950E-0D0604449E69.thumb.jpeg.bc89f23db832c93d3e9893d7fdecb2fb.jpeg

How long will Weigman last running QB power 15-20 times a game?

It has been said before but this guy gets to charge for insider information but aggy keeps finding out via other sources because he never reveals the inside information unless the AD or coach has told him it is OK.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

It has been said before but this guy gets to charge for insider information but aggy keeps finding out via other sources because he never reveals the inside information unless the AD or coach has told him it is OK.

Or he never had the information. Either way he will pretend he was the first to know it and claim he was holding it back to help the team. Those yokels believe it and keep handing him money.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DanTheHorn said:

Technically speaking, the aggy aren’t paying Billy for insider information. They’re paying him to tell them what to think about the information.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ousux said:

I rarely visit the rant, but I don't think they collectively have enough intellect to comprehend what you wrote. It also seems aggy has rubbed off on a few of them the past 12 years...or there are a lot of aggy socks pretending to be fans of other SEC teams, or simply have Houston Astros  Texaggyans logo beside their name
(telltale sign)

fify

• Like 1

Fng aggy at work the last two days of their “hive mind” that tu didn’t belong. I chimed in that we beat the SEC champs on their home turf by 10. All they could say that was “week 2 Bama.” All I said was that both teams had all summer and Fall camp to get ready for 2023. Everyone knew who they were playing and we played Bama on the road - victorious by 10.

But but but Milroe and Bama improved over the season? So all I could say was yes, it took a miracle by Milroe(Bama) to beat a shitty 6-6 Auburn, 10 days ago? Maybe GA isn’t the dominant team of the previous two seasons?

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Fng aggy at work the last two days of their “hive mind” that tu didn’t belong. I chimed in that we beat the SEC champs on their home turf by 10. All they could say that was “week 2 Bama.” 

"Week 2 'bama" is a natural follow-on from the cultish belief that the SEC is better than all other conferences.  The Tide was battle-hardened over the season to the point that those sip pussies couldn't possibly hang by December.

QED.

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

Rumors on the recruiting forum that Klein told aggy no.

More for Looch to spin. He is the Collie Station Psychic, not an athletic team insider. He proposes somewhat vague scenarios , and then rushes in with rationalizations when the facts are revealed by others. Agge psychic /con man. The opium of agge masses.

4 hours ago, markstanco said:

This.  Alabama is the one who should be out.  Unless it is aggy.  This very morning I was arguing with one in a group text, he said "Whorns got in on politics" and when I corrected him that it is actually Bama and not Texas his argument was Bama should be in a Texas out. Not kidding. 

The recency argument only applies when it helps them I guess.  
“Texas’ win over Bama doesn’t count because Bama is a better team than week 2.”   Maybe, maybe not.

But Florida State was a great team earlier this year, but they’re not now. 

I doubt there is a single aggy whose heart bleeds for FSU who has ever considered the possibility that the SEC shouldn’t be in the playoffs.   

Reminder that week 2 and 3 Bama sucked but week 4 Bama beat the SEC West runner up by 14.

Must have been a hell of a week of practice!

Don’t forget that iron bowl bama was so beat up from the sec grind so that’s why they almost lost but they’re back to amazing again and that’s why they beat jawja but also why the dawgs should be in the cfp along with bama instead of tu and washeringron.

But auburn was beat up from the sec grind too and that’s why they almost got beat by the aggies*. So barn should be in instead of Michigan.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

In 2018 Texas A&M declined to schedule Texas in non-conference games for 2022 and 2023 because their schedule was full. They chose to play (lose to) Appalachian State and Louisiana-Monroe instead of playing Texas. Texas instead scheduled Alabama. Texas beat Alabama in Tuscaloosa in 2023 which is the reason Texas is in the playoff. Texas A&M's cowardice (and pathological need to make every decision based on how it would affect Texas and public perception that they're UT's little brother) is why Texas made the College Football Playoff.

In 2021 Texas A&M leaked the news that Texas and Oklahoma were going to join the SEC in an effort to sabotage the move. They thought that they had enough stroke to prevent the move by making it public and reminding the world of the so-called gentlemen's agreement. They leaked this before the various conference commissioners met to vote on the start of the 12-team playoff. Alarmed by this move that further shifted the power between conferences, the Big 10, Pac-12, and ACC formed an alliance and voted against starting the 12-team playoff in 2023. It would later be approved to start in 2024. Texas A&M's cowardice (and pathological need to make every decision based on how it would affect Texas and public perception that they're UT's little brother) is why Florida State (and Georgia, and Ohio State, etc.) did not make the College Football Playoff.

Literally everything they're complaining about is their fault.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I like to point out Milroe wasn’t their problem. Their problem was our o line dominated their front 7 and made them quit in the 4th qtr. (I really like to emphasize that point). 13 plays, 4 first downs, 8 minutes…all on the ground. They knew what was coming and they couldn’t do a fucking thing to stop it. Physical. Domination. 

Last drive of the Horns vs Bama went over 7 minutes and basically kneeled down around the Bama 30 to kill the clock!

That wasn’t stated by the aggy “hive mind” nor the National media this past weekend. Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow, as it was so early into the season! Change the narrative if you must.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

Elko was brought in prior to the aggy plan for 2024. Once he was coined as the man, the plan for 2024 was still in place, according to aggy. Multiple days later, because there was NO PLAN on their hire and who he’d actually bring in to staff the plan for 2024, aggy is about to turtle their way to 2025-2026 in their hive minds.

Maybe by 2026 they’ll get to start over, while still paying for Jimbo’s exit.

Hook’em!!!

Just now, msucolt45 said:

When the aggy “hive mind” retaliates towards Billy and “Texags.com” it will be glorious! Once they realize that he’s only “feeding” the propaganda, it’ll all come crashing down.

Hook’em!!!

He has been at this for what? 15 years? When are they going to figure this out?

• Hook 'Em 1

He has been at this for what? 15 years? When are they going to figure this out?
They figured it out years ago but don't care as long as he keeps feeding them the raw, uncut hopium they need. That "natty" is always just around the corner. A few minor details to work out, but they have top men on the job. Top. Men.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ousux said:

They figured it out years ago but don't care as long as he keeps feeding them the raw, uncut hopium they need. That "natty" is always just around the corner. A few minor details to work out, but they have top men on the job. Top. Men.

Next year is their year! Whoop!

Also, anytime someone 'figures it out' they get permabanned from texurgs and shunned by the cult.  It also doesn't hurt that their enrollment is going to break 77k (seventy seven thousand wtf?!) so there is always a new and expanding pool of suckers that will pay for pubechin's inside information.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1