Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

20 minutes ago, nnm said:

If your minister of propaganda was proven to be a liar about the last guy, why would you believe him about the new guy?  Does nobody inside the aggy bubble see the complete lack of credibility?  Why in the world would anyone believe a word out of Looch’s mouth?  He’s proven himself to be a liar again and again and again, and they just lap it up. 
Advantage aggy. 

When everybody is inside the bubble, it doesn’t matter.  aggy athletic department can count on him to say whatever they need him to say, and they can count on him to delete threads and ban users that are critical of aggy athletics.  

It’s crazy that in 2023, sports fans will still frequent a sports site that will ban their threads or even themselves for being critical of the program. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

This is so great.  They think this guy:

IMG_1986.jpeg

Sounded smart on TV.

Elko sounded smart and competent on the broadcast last night
2,629 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Sterling82
shiftyandquick10:03a
To me it sounded like a very distinct and positive contrast to Jimbo, who came across like a glib used-car salesman. Elko sounds like a professional. Well thought-out CEO.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3434780

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Big tits and ugly as shit. Guess that's an east Texas 10.

Aw, c’mon ‘Stache.   She’s not that ugly, although the deep plow nose is a little disturbing.  More like an aggy 9.5.  Why is an OSU Cowboy rating women, anyway?  Did you notice how hard the camera guys were working last night to put up acceptable fans?  Yes, OSU won that contest, too,  congrats,

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, NoName said:

i spent a few min doing a search to try and find it so i could make fun of him for wearing some trash brand but can't even find it for sale.

Hazarding a guess, it could be from that giant Aggie gear warehouse that's down the road from their stadium and not too far from the airport. We've attended the NCAA indoor championships (track) in past years, and that place had a lot of clearance items (from who knows how many years back) on tables so maybe he found a bargain right when he hit town after the big announcement.

Can A&M not afford to hire someone to dress/style Elko?  You're making a scheduled appearance/recruiting pitch on national TV and look like this? Ok. 

Elko looks like Bret Bielema in his last days at Arkansas. Fat, bloated and looking like he spent the winter on a bender inside a dead moose.

You want to look like Belichik? Bill didn’t take on his slovenly dress until after the third or fourth ring. Elko’s choice of mint green is a poor one, although maroon probably just makes him look like a monstrous rosacea breakout with shingles.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

The reason for Elko’s slovenly appearance is because he’s very similar to Einstein. Einstein didn’t waste time with his wardrobe or appearance. Instead he focused on splitting the atom, which is similar to what The Elk is doing. Have you heard about The Elk’s unmatched organizational skills? They are far superior to even Einstein. That’s what Looch told me.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Butch Had Not said:

He's here to chew bubble gum and slay pussy and he's all out of bubble gum. 

So he's fixing to fuck his mom?

4 hours ago, TheRRKid said:

Was he having to massage the egos of the North Carolina high school coaches while at Duke, for example?

He'll be massaging something, guaranteed.

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

So 41% are gone now. Thomas, Moss, White, and Taylor are all rumored to be serious exit risks. The aggies might want Taylor gone. Going to be a rough go. I think your 60% is probably low. One of the other issues that they're not examining is that the attrition is heavier at the top. They still have Moczulski, Scarlett, Kerr, Ohrstrom, Harris and Erb. I'm not sure that is good news if those are the vestiges of the class in 2025. Losing 8 of the top 14 is certainly not optimal. Whoop(s)!!

The leftovers still have a rating of 296.18 per 247 class calculator.

image.thumb.png.409a45cae4ebfe586bfb5b17dc63f85b.png

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i'm dealing with an aggy contractor who is fucking delusional

he trainwrecked the job and every communication is a victim impact statement with him as the victim

when confronted with the factual evidence of the trainwreck he doubles down on the victimization angle

any general advice?

Just tell him how great aggy traditions are. That’s the only way to get the best work out of him.

he trainwrecked the job and every communication is a victim impact statement with him as the victim
when confronted with the factual evidence of the trainwreck he doubles down on the victimization angle
any general advice?

Read the contract. Enforce the contract. Don’t sign crappy contracts.
  • Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

any general advice?

I'm certain @General Specific has some!  Lulz.

35 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

any general advice?

Squeeze your nut when talking to him. Whoop when he finishes a sentence. Ask him if he wants to go to a rally tonight. 

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

any general advice?

You have any livestock you don't like? Aggy tend to be coinslot operated. 

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

any general advice?

Buy one of these and tell him that if he doesn’t start flying right, it’s going in the port a potty

IMG_3011.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

The reason for Elko’s slovenly appearance is because he’s very similar to Einstein. Einstein didn’t waste time with his wardrobe or appearance. Instead he focused on splitting the atom, which is similar to what The Elk is doing. Have you heard about The Elk’s unmatched organizational skills? They are far superior to even Einstein. That’s what Looch told me.

I’ve heard his attention to detail extends to player pregame meals. They have them precisely 45 minutes before kickoff.  Not 30.  Not one hour.  45 minutes.  It’s like he studied the best time for a pregame meals.  That plus no longer traveling on Thursday is worth at least two extra wins.  

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

any general advice?

Kick his ass.

• Haha 1