Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

Okay, so some of you who seriously lack critical thinking skills are gonna butt-hurt about this.  So go ahead and neg rep me until you finally feel validated in life.  But let's point out two obvious things:
1.  Laura's thumb looks like the exact the shape, size, and curvature of the dick you'd all most like to suck (and her too).  
2.  Elko's thumb looks exactly, down to the coloration, of his own head.  
What the fuck are the odds of that?  

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Okay, so some of you who seriously lack critical thinking skills are gonna butt-hurt about this.  So go ahead and neg rep me until you finally feel validated in life.  But let's point out two obvious things:
1.  Laura's thumb looks like the exact the shape, size, and curvature of the dick you'd all most like to suck (and her too).  
2.  Elko's thumb looks exactly, down to the coloration, of his own head.  
What the fuck are the odds of that?  
1. I don't sit around and think about dick shape and how it would be useful in sucking, but you do you. No kink shaming here.

2. You're looking at his thumb instead of asking who the fuck the Texas Aggies are.

3. Who the fuck are Rhonda and Frosty?
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

That's fair.  But you know even if I swung the other way one night, Laura's horse cock is way too big even for my mouth.  

I wanna say, i havent been on the football board since before the season.  And this ia the first thread i read. And i was not suprised at the football board being the football board. 

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I have the YGIFS/lobo imbecile on ignore, but so many people quote him it is still hard to ignore. What a complete and total fucking dipshit. Everything goes back to politics and how he sees it straight but the rest of us are all ignorant. If it doesn’t go back to political banality, it darts over to bizarre sexual shit. Whatever caused that fucking clown to leave the first time, I hope it happens again. Good lord. 

This thread has been dogshit for a while and that guy’s grubby, tedious little hands are all over it. I’m almost longing for some sort of quixotic @Randolph Duke derailment ranting about some menial aggie indiscretion from the 1920’s that must be righted as a means of saving things here. 

You seem fun this morning.  

It’s an Aggie thread.  There’s gonna be bizarre sexual shit.  I didn’t post the ingraham Twitter deal.  But you strike me as a guy who doesn’t pickup on stuff easily.  You would have made a fine Cadet in the Corps.  Hook em 

17 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

You seem fun this morning.  

It’s an Aggie thread.  There’s gonna be bizarre sexual shit.  I didn’t post the ingraham Twitter deal.  But you strike me as a guy who doesn’t pickup on stuff easily.  You would have made a fine Cadet in the Corps.  Hook em 

STFU

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't realize that A&M purposely set the date for their Spring Game same day as ours.  And are awaiting our LHN broadcast announcement on kickoff time so they can set theirs 2-3 hours prior.  

I'm assuming so they can declare they were undefeated before we were heading into SEC season.  

the Texas Exes and Belmont are coordinating a "Texas to the SEC" deal at 2359hrs on 30 June according to Chuck and Chris.  I remember laughing at the A&M version of this years ago when the videos were posted online.  Part of me thinks it's kinda cool but part of my thinks it's an Aggie kinda thing to do.  What do y'all think ? 

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I didn't realize that A&M purposely set the date for their Spring Game same day as ours.  And are awaiting our LHN broadcast announcement on kickoff time so they can set theirs 2-3 hours prior.  

I'm assuming so they can declare they were undefeated before we were heading into SEC season.  

the Texas Exes and Belmont are coordinating a "Texas to the SEC" deal at 2359hrs on 30 June according to Chuck and Chris.  I remember laughing at the A&M version of this years ago when the videos were posted online.  Part of me thinks it's kinda cool but part of my thinks it's an Aggie kinda thing to do.  What do y'all think ? 

Are we making a video of all of the other school's yells to release on said date?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

That was a weird move when they put up those billboards in Gainesville, even for Aggie.  

I'm sure we'll start seeing more and more of their propaganda pieces around Austin once we officially join the SEC.  You know, non-stop marketing...that thing you do when you already think you're the biggest brand in Texas...supposedly.

Reminds of me of that sneaker commercial years ago with Adidas and Puma being right across the way from one another.  But in this case, UT is Adidas-the global standard and A&M, like Puma, are Nazis. 

Edited by YGIFS

13 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

This dude shovels more shit than the classless trash who threw it on our band. 

Texas A&M is the pussy school who ran away from us, refused to play us when we challenged them, and threw a wall-eyed fit when they found out we were coming to the SEC. We’ve beaten that ass for well over 100 years and we’re going to resume beating that ass in the SEC.

Shut your hole, bitch. Daddy’s home. 

If they were to leave now, the visual would be so negative and so clear there wouldn't be a single person on earth(aside from aggy) that wouldn't realize what cowardly, useless pieces of shit they truly are.

• Hook 'Em 3

39 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Are we making a video of all of the other school's yells to release on said date?

The A&M portion of the montage should be Luicci and Sharp on opposite sides of a glory hole. Liucci pulls back, wipes his mouth off with his sleeve, and bellows "gig  em, ags" to which Sharp responds with a few girlish whoops and maybe a horse laugh for good measure. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'd prefer not to do anything at all to mark it or celebrate it, but that's not the way these things work.  Regardless, I'm certain that ours will be a about a million times less cringey than what they did.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, utee94 said:

I'd prefer not to do anything at all to mark it or celebrate it, but that's not the way these things work.  Regardless, I'm certain that ours will be a about a million times less cringey than what they did.

I agree.  There's was like a car accident, I didn't want to see it but once video was posted...I couldn't look away.  At least we'll have our cheerleaders there instead of lame white men making horrible jokes that would make even Larry the Cable Guy cringe.  Maybe as an added treat when they reveal the SEC logo on the field instead of the Big XII one, they'll get the fucking shade of orange correct.  

There's a good chance it won't happen to other commitments made long ago, but they're also trying to have the Women's soccer teams from UT and A&M face off first in August since that's sport with the earliest intercollegiate games (mid-August, before classes even start).  Which I think would actually be pretty cool.  But I'm sure somebody at A&M will fuck it up, declaring, "No, we're A&M...we don't travel for nobody!"  It's a home-and-home dipshits, we're just settling on the calendar.

17 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Nobody besides Swaim has reported this and Swaim cites NO sources.

It's bullshit.

If I were them, I'd jump on that shit ASAP. They don't want to be in a conference with Texas or Oklahoma, so go. And let Texas recruit here as the only SEC option in the state. Since they blew that advantage all those years, let them see how it looks to not have that option.

Edited by JWinTX

24 minutes ago, JWinTX said:

If I were them, I'd jump on that shit ASAP. They don't want to be in a conference with Texas or Oklahoma, so go. And let Texas recruit here as the only SEC option in the state. Since they blew that advantage all those years, let them see how it looks to not have that option.

There's nothing to jump on.  The B1G ain't inviting them.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

... in this case, UT is Adidas-the global standard and A&M, like Puma, are Nazis. 

Adidas is Adolf Dassler, Puma is his brother Rudolf Dassler. 

FWIW, back in the day, I liked the Pumas better for field sports like Rugby.

• Like 1

Adolf, despite his name, was actually just a "go-along-to-get-along" businessman during the Third Reich.  Rudolf was a batshit insanely devout Nazi.  Hence my comparison.  

One of the Albrecht brothers told me an interesting story about Adolph and Rudolf.  I'm still not sure if it's true since the Albrecht brother was in old age and not of sound mind but basically the Adidas brother dug up everything he could on his Puma brother in the waning days of the war to turn over to the Allies because he felt his brother was a fucking demon.  

Moral of the story-Rudolf would have met a great Aggie and their athletic department would do well to onboard Puma as their official shoe partner for obvious reasons.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I have the YGIFS/lobo imbecile on ignore, but so many people quote him it is still hard to ignore. What a complete and total fucking dipshit. Everything goes back to politics and how he sees it straight but the rest of us are all ignorant. If it doesn’t go back to political banality, it darts over to bizarre sexual shit. Whatever caused that fucking clown to leave the first time, I hope it happens again. Good lord. 

This thread has been dogshit for a while and that guy’s grubby, tedious little hands are all over it. I’m almost longing for some sort of quixotic @Randolph Duke derailment ranting about some menial aggie indiscretion from the 1920’s that must be righted as a means of saving things here. 

Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Speaking of Nike---When I first moved to Austin, I remember I bought a shirt at the co-op before really understanding the cultish stupidity of A&M.  It was something pro-Longhorn on the front and the back was an upside down swoosh (I'm assuming to get around Nike licensing money) on an aggie maroon square and said something like, 'Texas Aggies: for the underachieving second-place finisher in you!'  Anybody remember that shirt from mid to late 90's.  I wore to either the '97 or '99 game in College Station and it was not well received.  

csb/ I remember going to Dick's Last Resort on the Riverwalk a couple years later.  And remember their schtick where they talk crass and encourage you to do the same?  So manager comes over and asks how everything is and sees our shirts and mentions she's an A&M graduate.  And of course we're drunk and press her on, "So there's really nothing we can say that'll cross the line here?"  And she says, "As long as it's not racist, nothing else is off-limits."  So she's giving us shit about UT and we're giving her Aggie shit back and it's fun and all, lots of innuendo and swearing.  So in setup joke form, I ask her, "Say, what do you call 12 Aggies on top of a pile of logs?"  She frowns, hands on hip and asks, "What?"  And I say, "A good start." 60 seconds later, I was being shoved into a cab on Crockett Street.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Speaking of Nike---When I first moved to Austin, I remember I bought a shirt at the co-op before really understanding the cultish stupidity of A&M.  It was something pro-Longhorn on the front and the back was an upside down swoosh (I'm assuming to get around Nike licensing money) on an aggie maroon square and said something like, 'Texas Aggies: for the underachieving second-place finisher in you!'  Anybody remember that shirt from mid to late 90's.  I wore to either the '97 or '99 game in College Station and it was not well received.  

csb/ I remember going to Dick's Last Resort on the Riverwalk a couple years later.  And remember their schtick where they talk crass and encourage you to do the same?  So manager comes over and asks how everything is and sees our shirts and mentions she's an A&M graduate.  And of course we're drunk and press her on, "So there's really nothing we can say that'll cross the line here?"  And she says, "As long as it's not racist, nothing else is off-limits."  So she's giving us shit about UT and we're giving her Aggie shit back and it's fun and all, lots of innuendo and swearing.  So in setup joke form, I ask her, "Say, what do you call 12 Aggies on top of a pile of logs?"  She frowns, hands on hip and asks, "What?"  And I say, "A good start." 60 seconds later, I was being shoved into a cab on Crockett Street.  

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

They put dozens of drunk kids on a burning pile of logs at night with no professional supervision and I'm the asshole?  I mean, I'm an asshole, but I'm not that particular asshole.  We all made mistakes in college with alcohol, no reason to bring commercial-sized timber and pyrotechnics into it so as to call it "TRADITION!"  Sadly, some of those kids were just trying to fit in and be a part of the Aggie cult and just caught up in the moment.  It's the Administration that is to blame but they keep making one shitty decision after another in the name of "Aggie Nation."  But you can't talk cult members out of it, even if you're on the inside.

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

Adidas is Adolf Dassler, Puma is his brother Rudolf Dassler. 

FWIW, back in the day, I liked the Pumas better for field sports like Rugby.

I had a pair of white Puma football cleats back in '82 for neighborhood football games. They were the best pair of cleats I ever owned. 

• Hook 'Em 3