Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They’re already debating whether or not tre brown is having a better freshman year than Myles Garrett and if he’ll be a better player in the coming years. 

One thing I learned about aggy a long time ago is no matter how good the former player was, the replacement is always better, often “scary good.”  

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Pretty sure I've never seen anyone actually use their dude cheerleaders against them in any meaningful way.  Just a bunch of internet message boards jokes about them.

But that's another of their big problems, they take anything and everything said on internet message boards as deadly serious.  They have zero sense of humor about themselves, or really, anything at all.

10 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Pretty sure I've never seen anyone actually use their dude cheerleaders against them in any meaningful way.  Just a bunch of internet message boards jokes about them.

But that's another of their big problems, they take anything and everything said on internet message boards as deadly serious.  They have zero sense of humor about themselves, or really, anything at all.

They take everything on the internet way too seriously.  As evidenced by their mastery of all online polls.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

A&M is going 9-3. Literally every team on rest of their schedule is absolutely terrible. Both Mississippi teams are as bad as their state and Auburn is garbage this year. UAB still isn't there imo and have just gotten restarted.

Never underestimate aggy.  They could easily confuse UAB with UAT and suppress their gag reflex.  You just don't walk into Legion Field and expect to win.

1 hour ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

A&M is going 9-3. Literally every team on rest of their schedule is absolutely terrible. Both Mississippi teams are as bad as their state and Auburn is garbage this year. UAB still isn't there imo and have just gotten restarted.

I think 8-4 is their ceiling. They will lose at least one of their next three. 

38 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I think Auburn will beat them. They will lose to LSU. They will beat UAB and split the Mississippi games.

Why? Auburn is ass. LSU will beat them, I agree. I also agree they will beat UAB. They won't split the Mississippi games because once again they're ass. If you think they'll lose 3 I'll take the other side in a 50 dollar bet.

Edited by TheFlyingBoat

29 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

They can lose them all or win them all except for LSU.   I am rooting for losing them all.  

ESPN predictor has them dogs in the next 2 games @MSU & barn. Has them favored in the last 3 games including vs LSU. 

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they find a way to finish 4th in the SECW again yet moral victory theirselves into euphoria for finally beating LSU.  

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if they lose to UAB and LSU and manage a 3rd place SECW moral victory.   

Whatever the outcome, rest assured moral victory will be the theme of the year.  The most fun outcome might be to win out except UAB, finish 2nd in the west.  They already have the new coach bump in recruiting so let expectations reach new heights.  Then next season happens, 4th in the SECW, and the remodeled rollercoaster settles back into the track for another lap.   

29 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

All the old norms don’t apply. They moneywhipped themselves a sitting national championship winning coach!

That only works if the FEDEX trucks are rolling also.  Not to mention they still have like 94 years left of their 100 years decision to suck elephant cock.

They will never get it. It doesn't matter how many 100 years decisions to run to another conference, they will always be someone's bitch, and no matter which conference they're in, they will never be the University of Texas. They will always be little brother and there is no way out of that.

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I think Auburn will beat them. They will lose to LSU. They will beat UAB and split the Mississippi games.

Yep. Auburn has a defense that will make aggy work, plus their QB can complete a forward pass and they have weapons at WR. Their OL is trash, so Auburn can't run. aggy DL doesn't generate a good pass rush either.

Yeah last year they were saying we were pulling strings to avoid a matchup with Missouri and A&M. The fact that was obviously did not happen did nothing to weaken the conspiracy theories.

I think he is right about our chances of winning out...but not about A&Ms.

Edited by Valmy77

It would be fun if they -almost- have a breakout year go 10-2 knock LSU out of the playoffs and sends only Alabama in.

Then Meyer leaves tOSU, Dumbo replaces him leaving aggy having find another coach to cashwhip but fails at any big names...

The SEC would have years of enjoying belligerent aggy is with their "about to take over the SEC but everyone paid off dumbo to leave" fantasy world.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gaffords said:

It would be fun if they -almost- have a breakout year go 10-2 knock LSU out of the playoffs and sends only Alabama in.

Then Meyer leaves tOSU, Dumbo replaces him leaving aggy having find another coach to cashwhip but fails at any big names...

The SEC would have years of enjoying belligerent aggy is with their "about to take over the SEC but everyone paid off dumbo to leave" fantasy world.

tPOSU isn't hiring Jimbo if Meyer leaves at the end of the season. They've got a HCIW already.

11 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Someone claimed the first play the aggys ever ran on offense in their first game ever (October 20, 1894 against UT) was a fumble that was recovered by Texas and returned for a touchdown. I haven't been able to confirm that, but I can confirm in that first ever aggy game, their team simply quit at halftime and asked that the second half be called off. 

Source: Dallas Morning News, October 21, 1894, p.12

a&m first football game

No truer words spoke... "Outclass them in every respect"   From day one they knew who was big brother.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Someone claimed the first play the aggys ever ran on offense in their first game ever (October 20, 1894 against UT) was a fumble that was recovered by Texas and returned for a touchdown. I haven't been able to confirm that, but I can confirm in that first ever aggy game, their team simply quit at halftime and asked that the second half be called off. 

a&m first football game

I knew they had a tendency to quit playing at halftime, but I never realized it was honoring their oldest turdition. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

a&m first football game

This is poetry. Needs to be at DKR

51 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

a&m first football game

Splendad

59 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

a&m first football game

So many things to love here. I wish we could bring back "the varsity" as a nickname for the team. I always thought that was cool.

Also the 1:1 ratio at a football game at the turn of the century. I'm pretty sure women weren't allowed to watch atm games in person until the 1980s.

18 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

DFigs retweeting this. More attempts to prop up their losses lmao

Jfc, I'm sure this crap is all they can talk about at Bama, Clemson, dome, etc.  doubt the even really care about being undefeated, or their actual ranking, or looking ahead to how the playoffs might shake out.  

aggy is so desperate for something, anything they can point to and say "look at us".  Their status as the cute little regard is starting to wear thin in the SECW, but fortunately for them the east play them so infrequently that it may be a few decades before the entire conference wants them gone.  

• Like 1