• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 11/19/2022 at 10:53 AM, C-Man said:

Fuck that. They were complete assholes on game day and then we later found out about the breakfast and phone calls shit. They can be awful people.

I stand corrected from all of the replies.  That was 20+ years ago. I had no idea how they acted over that.  I cant even imagine the way  UT went out of their way to make it a brotherhood and they shit all over our state like that.  oh well, aggy does their thing i guess.  I give them a benefit of the doubt for a minute but it bites me in the ass..

I stand corrected from all of the replies.  That was 20+ years ago. I had no idea how they acted over that.  I cant even imagine the way  UT went out of their way to make it a brotherhood and they shit all over our state like that.  oh well, aggy does their thing i guess.  I give them a benefit of the doubt for a minute but it bites me in the ass..

The other thing was aggy made a big show of saying they weren’t going to do “Saw Varsity’s horns off” in the lead up to the game and then just before kickoff, they fired up aggy War Hymn and sang that part with even more gusto than normal. I knew then that all bets were off. It infuriated me.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

The other thing was aggy made a big show of saying they weren’t going to do “Saw Varsity’s horns off” in the lead up to the game and then just before kickoff, they fired up aggy War Hymn and sang that part with even more gusto than normal. I knew then that all bets were off. It infuriated me.

Fuck aggy.  Eternally.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

It's time again to roll out Beau Vine's NCAA Postseason Bowl Rules!  (with a slight modification)

In my world, if I were czar of college football:

Rule 1: Every team is allowed to schedule one postseason game of their choosing.  If two Texas State and Kansas aggy want to play each other, GREAT!!!.  They can band together to find a sponsor and play at Waco ISD Stadium Giddings and call it the Sonic Bowl, or they can just play in San Marcos or Lawrence College Station and call it Texas State Plays Kansas aggy.

Rule 2: There are no more rules.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Why, this team is only six plays away from being a one loss team. If this team stays together, after another offseason in the weight room and the playbook, this squad could become lethal… Just an eye test alone tells you Weigman’s going to be the real deal… he already has elite pocket awareness and the fundamentals are rock solid

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Why, this team is only six plays away from being a one loss team. If this team stays together, after another offseason in the weight room and the playbook, this squad could become lethal… Just an eye test alone tells you Weigman’s going to be the real deal… he already has elite pocket awareness and the fundamentals are rock solid

Give Jimbo time.  Aggy needs to show some patience here.

45 minutes ago, C-Man said:

In all sincerity,  it should not have infuriated you. You know what they are.  It's like Charlie Brown,  Lucy and the football, it will never cease to happen. 

Are we totally overlooking the fact that A&M offensive lineman PJ Williams was arrested with (what's rumored to be) 17 ounces of weed? 

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Texas-AM-football-PJ-Williams-marijuana-possession-arrest-198161655/Amp/

I'm no weed connoiseur, mind you, but that seems like a little more than what's needed for personal use.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Are we totally overlooking the fact that A&M offensive lineman PJ Williams was arrested with (what's rumored to be) 17 ounces of weed? 

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Texas-AM-football-PJ-Williams-marijuana-possession-arrest-198161655/Amp/

I'm no weed connoiseur, mind you, but that seems like a little more than what's needed for personal use.

That’s just an ounce over a pound. If they said one pound everything would just blow over. 

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• Haha 1

I want aggy to flex so hard next month. Flex and tell the world that they can spend 86 million dollars firing a coach. And then bring in the next guy to fix it. Deion is a super reach with immediate recruits. But a person like Deion won’t take 5 million a year for 4 years in this dumpster fire. They will have to double down on his salary. That grave they have dug ain’t getting any shallower.

• Hook 'Em 1

Im leaning towards them hiring Deion and getting completely hogtied financially then some dumb gomer doing the racist bit and then Deion burning the place to the ground as a sacrament.
If (and that's a BIG if) aggy were to both convince and moneywhip Neon Deion into becoming aggy coach, there is literally zero chance they don't pull some racist shit the first time aggy loses a couple games in a row or Deion refuses to participate in some of their more weird cultish behavior.

If (and that's a BIG if) aggy were to both convince and moneywhip Neon Deion into becoming aggy coach, there is literally zero chance they don't pull some racist shit the first time aggy loses a couple games in a row or Deion refuses to participate in some of their more weird cultish behavior.

That was then. This is now. They Prime Time Now…

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Yo, next NIL check not coming ‘til January!  Brotha gotta eat! 

30 minutes ago, ousux said:
44 minutes ago, Pimphand said:
Im leaning towards them hiring Deion and getting completely hogtied financially then some dumb gomer doing the racist bit and then Deion burning the place to the ground as a sacrament.

Take $200,000,000 Deion, then burn .it. down.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

52 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

NIW

1 hour ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

Having trouble picturing Deion being OK with the milkmen for cheerleaders.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Give him a break. PJ is just trying to raise money for Jimbo's buyout.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I like to bash everything aggy, but I don’t see any issue here ha ha

7 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

They owe Jimbo $85M.  They are already completely hogtied financially.

I tried talking to an aggy about their predicament yesterday, but he didn't have much to say. I reminded him it only takes 100,000 aggy to contribute $860 each to buy Jimbo out. That didn't cheer him up any.

• Haha 4