• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

22 minutes ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

I stated that poorly.  I should have said "5-7 is a likely outcome if they are firing on all cylinders".  I see two teams on their schedule where they are clearly the better team - Sam Houston and UMASS.  The other games, including App State, are either toss ups or likely complete beat downs.  They will probably win those two and then grab a couple of the toss ups and maybe even an upset.

aggy is bad this year and has a strong downward trajectory, especially with us joining the SEC

You could go back through this thread, and the old one on shaggy, and like clockwork every August, several people predict losing seasons for the ags.  And every year, they end up a lot closer to 8-4 than 5-7.

The truth is their OOC is always a joke, and also the SEC is not some juggernaut top-to-bottom-- outside of the two best teams, pretty much any game is winnable for the ags.  Many are also losable. 

Hence, 8-4.

Edited by utee94
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, utee94 said:

You could go back through this thread, and the old one on shaggy, and like clockwork every August, several people predict losing seasons for the ags.  And every year, they end up a lot closer to 8-4 than 5-7.

The truth is their OOC is always a joke, and also the SEC is not some juggernaut top-to-bottom-- outside of the two best teams, pretty much any game is winnable for the ags.  Many are also losable. 

Hence, 8-4.

Also Hence why Jimbo is angling for Miss St. to be one of their permanent scheduling rivals. It is the aggy way. Pad the stats relentlessly and then crow endlessly should you actually win one of the big games. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, UTEE97 said:

It's funny seeing Leon retweetng a lot of his old clips and pumping Aggy on social media. He is gonna need that Aggy network to pay his bills going forward.

The aggy network is not set up to help individuals with Sloneal’s level of melanin. 

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Also Hence why Jimbo is angling for Miss St. to be one of their permanent scheduling rivals. It is the aggy way. Pad the stats relentlessly and then crow endlessly should you actually win one of the big games. 

They are 5-5 against Miss. St. since joining the SEC. They need to aim lower if they want an easy win.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:
SEP 1, 2022 5:24 PM EDT

Aggies Announce Partnership with Legendary Texas Bootmaker Lucchese

Lucchese now becomes the "Official Boot" of Texas A&M Aggies Athletics.
  •  
  •  
  •  
coachfishergigemaggies.jpg

courtesy of Lucchese

Time for a new brand.

What's the difference between aggy boots and Texas boots? With Texas boots, the shit's on the outside.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Lucchese now becomes the "Official Boot" of Texas A&M Aggies Athletics.
courtesy of Lucchese

Time for a new brand.

Nah. Luccheses are still awesome boots. 

https://texassports.com/news/2022/8/30/longhorn-sports-properties-learfield-university-of-texas-athletics-pulls-on-some-new-lucchese-boots.aspx

spacer.png

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Texasrocks said:

They are 5-5 against Miss. St. since joining the SEC. They need to aim lower if they want an easy win.

This perfectly sums up the arrogance/ ignorance/ lack of self awareness those idiots are afflicted with. They think MSU is beneath them but the results tell a different story 

23 hours ago, 'stache said:

Even if it had been a night game it inside a fully lit stadium, when or how did they expect them to be shown off other than marketing photos? What a dumbass idea to begin with.

Surely you heard about the aggy who was planning a mission to the sun.  A report asked how he wasn't going to get burned up. Answer: "We're going at night."

• Haha 2

Waiting for the farmer game … curiosity … watching SEC pregame. “hilly Billy headlines with Arky alum John Daly” I just can’t seem to wrap my head around what alum we would put up there.

Scratch those off the list who have passed.

Matthew McConaughey
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Farrah Fawcett
Roger Clemens
Kevin Durant
Gloria E. Anzaldúa
Jon Hamm
Karl Rove
Jayne Mansfield
Janis Joplin
Krista Allen
Owen Wilson
Laura Bush
David Geffen
George Washington Pierce
Mary Crosby
Lady Bird Johnson
Lois Chiles
Robert Crippen
Steven Best

If Haynes King could hit the broad side of a barn it would have been a pick.  I did lol at Jimbo running king on the first snap and he already took a hit or two.

I also don’t understand why teams try to run at aggy early in the game. Just pick them apart in the secondary and behind the lb’s.

Edited by Enchubben