• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

So A&M has now announced a new $160 million practice facility and this big stadium project in the last month. Didn't they just redo both of those within the last 10-15 years? And aren't their practice facilities already considered top 5 in the country?

Point being, do they still spend money on education or is this just a pure football operation at this point? It's honestly sad to see.

https://12thman.com/news/2022/8/26/texas-am-to-add-23-premium-suites-at-kyle-field.aspx

There isn't a person anywhere on this earth that would put any of their facilities in the top 5 in the country.  Honestly probably not even in the top 25.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

So A&M has now announced a new $160 million practice facility and this big stadium project in the last month. Didn't they just redo both of those within the last 10-15 years? And aren't their practice facilities already considered top 5 in the country?

Point being, do they still spend money on education or is this just a pure football operation at this point? It's honestly sad to see.

https://12thman.com/news/2022/8/26/texas-am-to-add-23-premium-suites-at-kyle-field.aspx

I’d suggest they might want to consider spending money on getting an Engineering School to avoid future tragedies.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

Corso can’t complete a thought or form a sentence and he sounded smarter than Howard. 

He could be up by two strokes and this would still ring true.

wait…this isn’t the golf thread?

Edited by Wishbone
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

Is this the end zone that was gonna eventually collapse due to it current design? This is a way to kinda cover their ass without admitting that right, hey they only have to spend another 150 mil plus we don’t have!

I think it was the one with all the bat guano.. pretty sure all that airborne particulate had traces of rabies throughout... which may explain the drool when jimbo smiles.

46 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

lolol

I mean it’s been like 100 years since their last title and they’ve never won their division in the SEC, but sure NOW is the time for Jimbo to win

Reminds me of the article from one of the stooges at Texags, “A&M oozes championship pedigree ahead of 2021 season” or something like that

• Haha 1