• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Now known as aggy Kingsville. Commerce won 10 straight Chennault Cup's against them. In the 2010s and for eternity now(since we won't play them anymore, D1 jump and whatnot) they were and still are our bitch! We got the final Cup and those fuckers have to live with that forever! 

Cup's????

• Haha 3

So, aggy BIL who was texting me last weekend about how great Texas look, how we should be proud of their fight, etc. while also bitching about Jimbo not being smart enough to start the right QB is now texting me saying that Johnson is definitely the answer.

I 'member when he texted me that they FINALLY hired a great coach when they replaced Slocum with Fran-tastic Franchionne. Then the text about Sumlin being a "home run hire." 

Same as it ever was.

2 minutes ago, Fud said:

Anyone with Texags or 247 see anything about some players being suspended for sneaking out of the hotel after curfew last night? I've seen it mentioned on Texas boards, but haven't seen an actual screenshot or c/p

Sneaking out the night before gameday? 

Not sure if true but that would be so bad and sounds like a coach with zero control. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Sneaking out the night before gameday? 

Not sure if true but that would be so bad and sounds like a coach with zero control. 

I've seen it posted on IT and OBs, but no confirmation or anything; Denver, Stewart, and Smoke. Might not be anything, but would be hilarious if it were 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Jimbo and aggy and fans are so pissed…Jimbo gonna throw the kitchen sink at Miami today.  If Miami pulls off a W today, Jimbo better have a bunker to climb into for the foreseeable future.

And the bunker better be big enough to hold his $95 million.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Fud said:

I've seen it posted on IT and OBs, but no confirmation or anything; Denver, Stewart, and Smoke. Might not be anything, but would be hilarious if it were 

TexAgs discussing it here (after Chin Pubes apparently nuked the first discussion): https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3319300

Let me get this straight -- Anus Smith is pulled over for speeding and is arrested for suspected DWI, has a joint and loaded gun in the car and gets ZERO discipline yet these three sneak out of the team hotel the night before a game and get suspended for one game?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, morehornsepower said:

Well the weirdness is all true.  But the "7 out of 8 medal of honor recipients" part is bullshit...

Plus the stolen valor of claiming Carswell’s MOH. He wanted nothing to do with them. He went there one year. Transferred to, lettered at, and graduated from TCU. Played with both Davey O’Brien and Sammy Baugh. aggy claiming Carswell is just plain stolen valor. Disgusting. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 4

6 hours ago, Thatguy said:

It blows my mind that Aggy, no matter how much they pay a corch, or who they get, can never bring home any kind of hardware. I honestly feel like Nick Saban would lose there. They are the LA Clippers of college football. The Jacksonville Jaguars. The Brewers. I don't know what they did to anger the gods of the oblong ball made of pigskin, but maybe its the sheep fucking. Whatever they did they need to repent or groundhogs day will continue. 

Well to be fair, if King hadn't gotten hurt early last year, aggy was headed for a sure "natty".  Don't you remember that masterful performance of his against Colorado?  

The kid is so good, they have him riding pine for the playoffs after his stellar 93 yard showing last week 

The loss was part of Jimbo's master plan.  Now every team will overlook aggy the rest of the season and aggy can cruise into their first of many modern NCs.... Whoop....

I think it's safe to say that "crab legs" was to Jimbo, the whisperer, what Bridgewater was to Twatson. Neither can coach worth a fuck. 

100 million to get beat by App State.  And they were so proud of paying that much money up to 7 days ago.   Poooorrrrr aggy.

• Haha 2