Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

5 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Secrant posters just suck in general. They have no insight on anything.

I wouldn’t say anything. Incest? Probably have some insight on that particular aspect of life. Spousal abuse during football games? They’re fucking professionals, man. Getting methamphetamine into your system quickly? They got you. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, Kermit said:

I wouldn’t say anything. Incest? Probably have some insight on that particular aspect of life. Spousal abuse during football games? They’re fucking professionals, man. Getting methamphetamine into your system quickly? They got you. 

Know what all SEC Wives have in  common?

THEY JUST WON'T LISTEN.

20 minutes ago, speed817 said:

None of the sheep in College Station were safe after this pic....

Fc6WRt2XoAATX24.thumb.jpg.06bd0b3af198b6088932450084ee8261.jpg

There's one dude in that photo with the regrets-life-choices vibe. Another has the "my-gawd they're gorgeous, but they hate me so I hate them" future-incel (or possible stalker) thing going. The rest of them are just glad to be with each other, looking forward to the after game circlejerk.

Edited by Chopper

For some reason I haven’t seen any stories about some random UM fans describing the incredible hospitality of aggy, when they were looking for their seats or trying to find their lost car. But there are stories of UM players and some Broadcasters bragging on aggy…

https://i.imgur.com/rx8a6yy.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.6a3cf7e6303003525b0673f453f7485f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.51bb34c4a4224ad3cef44a01d7bc349a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.61e1449511ada87f2afcd9aefb6cea4e.jpeg

Edited by US183

54 minutes ago, US183 said:

For some reason I haven’t seen any stories about some random UM fans describing the incredible hospitality of aggy, when they were looking for their seats or trying to find their lost car. But there are stories of UM players and some Broadcasters bragging on aggy…

Manny Mill is an idiot. It’s like that because it’s a cult in buttfuck nowhere with nothing to do on a Saturday night. 

I've got news for Manny...having your own stadium wont bring huge, raucous crowds. Taking the Canes out of Miami and moving them to some backwoods shithole like Collie Station isnt even enough, the U admin have to be onboard with creating a cult atmosphere as well.

Edit- js beat me to it, but fuck it

2 hours ago, US183 said:

image.gif.347e30aa39e49a5e72c74317c2585bba.gif

• Haha 2

On 9/17/2022 at 2:12 PM, C-Man said:

TexAgs discussing it here (after Chin Pubes apparently nuked the first discussion): https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3319300

Let me get this straight -- Anus Smith is pulled over for speeding and is arrested for suspected DWI, has a joint and loaded gun in the car and gets ZERO discipline yet these three sneak out of the team hotel the night before a game and get suspended for one game?

this back and forth made me laugh

image.thumb.png.d1080906ec191f3abe0ab59d5f862ed4.png

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, US183 said:

Everybody should attend an Aggie game at Kyle or on the road. It's exactly as described, unique (special is redundant). It's a time capsule from the 1930s and even their band is worth a watch. The underpinnings of all of that are ridiculous and the place a cult center, but it's an experience that shouldn't be missed if you have the opportunity.

I wouldn't want to see them regularly because hard core Aggies are unbearable. They'll ruin what you've observed by explaining how great it is while using the word "traditions" about a thousand times. You'll realize that they're oddly, unjustifiably condescending. Even their front of aggressive friendliness is Stepfordesque.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Everybody should attend an Aggie game at Kyle or on the road. It's exactly as described, unique (special is redundant). It's a time capsule from the 1930s and even their band is worth a watch. The underpinnings of all of that are ridiculous and the place a cult center, but it's an experience that shouldn't be missed if you have the opportunity.

I wouldn't want to see them regularly because hard core Aggies are unbearable. They'll ruin what you've observed by explaining how great it is while using the word "traditions" about a thousand times. You'll realize that they're oddly, unjustifiably condescending. Even their front of aggressive friendliness is Stepfordesque.

Fuck that.gif

Edited by bluto
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/18/2022 at 11:31 AM, speed817 said:

None of the sheep in College Station were safe after this pic....

Fc6WRt2XoAATX24.thumb.jpg.06bd0b3af198b6088932450084ee8261.jpg

Far right is just plain rapey. Far left is trying to get into the vet school so he knows what drugs to use to spike drinks at the Dixie chicken so he can be rapey too.
Two on the left side middle and back offer their ears up as handlebars when giving blowjobs.

the one in the very back is checking out all the ass..directly in front of him.   
left middle is a dork, right middle is a serial killer starter kit.

the other 3 are just you normal, red ass closet homosexuals (nttawwt) who are having their best years.  

10 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I've always thought their band kinda sucked, marching back & forth in straight lines, but I guess it's worth seeing once.

5 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

I've always thought their band kinda sucked, marching back & forth in straight lines, but I guess it's worth seeing once.

Had a friend in high school ended up playing in the aggy band. I asked him how, since I've never seen him play an instrument. He said he doesn't play. They had so few people qualified to play instruments they had to fill out the band with people faking playing just for show. Strange thing is he had the band CDs and liked to play them so he could listen to himself not play.

True story which should surprise nobody. So when they spout all that BS about being nationally known, I always laugh. If only everyone knew what a fraud they were just like the rest of the school. Ha!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Sleep off ugly said:

Yeah, I’d love this to be true but I’m calling bullshit.

however it would be really funny if the volume was up and the entire aggy band was one chick playing a flute and some fat kid on the tuba.

Umm...no. Not BS, so you can love it - surprised the hell out of me, too. The instrument he carried around was the tuba but good ol' aggy can't call it a tuba because it starts with "tu" so he called it the bass horn - in case you need more aggyness. His brother was in the corps/band and 95% sure he could not play either, as I never saw him play an instrument in HS either.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Sleep off ugly said:

Yeah, I’d love this to be true but I’m calling bullshit.

however it would be really funny if the volume was up and the entire aggy band was one chick playing a flute and some fat kid on the tuba.

No, it is absolutely true.  I know of friends who marched in the FAB carrying a trumpet without a mouthpiece.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1