Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Now We Have a Machine Gun

texifornia

My god people, Burt said his evals for lower ranked guys are an open question. And he acknowledged Cam is going to start this year and that will probably answer the question. 

Huston/Robertson/Agbo played poorly or in niche roles - which is perfectly fine given youth and what was asked of them. Jones isn't a Flood eval. 

It's fair to say this is a question. It's not a concern, just a question. 

• Hook 'Em 9

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

If it helps, I don’t like the take. Flood summoned the spirit of Herb Hand with this offer. Jagson Christian will likely be my least favorite take in this class. 

here-wego-again-again.gif

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)

It's still early in the ratings season. Jackson will probably end up a low-ish 4 star, per Gerry.

edit - LSU has a 995er named "Koon"  - yikes.

Edited by Chopper
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Chopper said:

It's still early in the ratings season. Jackson will probably end up a low-ish 4 star, per Gerry.

edit - LSU has a 995er named "Koon"  - yikes.

Only because of the BOMC, ya stupid sip. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Is this the echeese of Dabo and portal strategy defense?

image.png.7ba73b2856f8d362ed895f014f2eef60.png

This is just dumb.  By this definition, the Pilgrims were quitters. They could have stayed in England but they were dissatisfied with their situation in their current country so they just quit.  And Willie Nelson? A quitter. He was dissatisfied with his situation in Nashville so he just quit and moved to Austin. And guess what? He ended up winning. Platitudes like "quitters never win and winners never quit"  are disproved by history,  which is filled with examples of people who "quit" one thing/place and ended up winning somewhere else.

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

This is just dumb.  By this definition, the Pilgrims were quitters. They could have stayed in England but they were dissatisfied with their situation in their current country so they just quit.  And Willie Nelson? A quitter. He was dissatisfied with his situation in Nashville so he just quit and moved to Austin. And guess what? He ended up winning. Platitudes like "quitters never win and winners never quit"  are disproved by history,  which is filled with examples of people who "quit" one thing/place and ended up winning somewhere else.

Babur was a quitter. He fought for and lost Samarkand no fewer than three times, then fled Transoxiana to India ...where he founded one of India's greatest empires.

Temüjin was a quitter. He was defeated by his own brother in battle and fled into hiding for ten years... then returned, seized the mantle of Genghis Khan and built the Mongol Empire.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Michael Dell. Quitters and losers.

26 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

eCheese posts on OTF under his own name. 

I don't know which name, but I know it's fucking him. 

It is literally impossible to get the last word in when arguing with Echeese. Even when he's wrong, and he frequently is, he can never, ever admit it.  And he has more time than you do and it just means so very much to him.  It reminds me of that old adage "Never wrestle with a pig.  You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it."  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

I can guarantee that guy has blamed a loss on the fans giving up on the team.

And probably thinks that fans who don't stand the whole game aren't supporting the team. WHOOP!