ishmael ibraheem likely gone.

Gidnik

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Thirty some odd years ago, a guy from Houston filmed himself porking his girlfriend and then showed it to his entire fraternity at UT.

I'm going to leave the names out, but I am sure a number of people on this board will remember the incident.

Anonymity shouldn't factor. I believe the incident and the victim's story were actually developed into a made-for-television movie. Turns out the law firm representing the defendant was showing it like a stag film in their offices and had simply turned it over to the insurer without redacting or editing, or initiating any confidentiality/privacy restrictions. 

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Thirty some odd years ago, a guy from Houston filmed himself porking his girlfriend and then showed it to his entire fraternity at UT.

I'm going to leave the names out, but I am sure a number of people on this board will remember the incident.

The gal was courageous enough to sue him, but thereby Streisand'ed her name into the memories of a lot of people.  The case even made some legal history because her lawyers sued under a "negligent infliction of emotional distress" theory in order to bring it within his parents' homeowners policy.  That was shot down at the Texas Supreme Court.

Still, despite the memory being strong, I think a lot less of him and actually rather highly of her.

She also sued the defense lawyers who violated a protective order by watching the video and drinking champagne while they did so.  I know the lawyer who represented her.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

The gal was courageous enough to sue him, but thereby Streisand'ed her name into the memories of a lot of people.  The case even made some legal history because her lawyers sued under a "negligent infliction of emotional distress" theory in order to bring it within his parents' homeowners policy.  That was shot down at the Texas Supreme Court.

Still, despite the memory being strong, I think a lot less of him and actually rather highly of her.

Every fraternity has a Farrah Fawcett story.... 🙄🙄

1 hour ago, Saint Tacky said:

Anonymity shouldn't factor. I believe the incident and the victim's story were actually developed into a made-for-television movie. Turns out the law firm representing the defendant was showing it like a stag film in their offices and had simply turned it over to the insurer without redacting or editing, or initiating any confidentiality/privacy restrictions. 

Yep that too happened. Forgot that part. 

Similar story from my HS right before the UT frat incident...There may even have been some dudes involved in both episodes -- they came from the same circle of westside Houston boys. I knew the girl pretty well....the most infamous scene was how after the dude went to go take a leak, she was on video toweling herself off. 

She's fine now, well-respected mom in the community and such.

5 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Similar story from my HS right before the UT frat incident...There may even have been some dudes involved in both episodes -- they came from the same circle of westside Houston boys. I knew the girl pretty well....the most infamous scene was how after the dude went to go take a leak, she was on video toweling herself off. 

She's fine now, well-respected mom in the community and such.

I recall that the gal in that incident was a stagnes chick if the guy wasn't a crusader. 

Very SJ adjacent incident regardless. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Hermanator said:

What started as a ride in a friend’s car ended in handcuffs after police pulled the stolen vehicle over. Ibraheem was unaware of why the car was stopped, but when all of his friends ran, so did he

Should have pulled the scholarship when he couldn’t outrun cops

• Haha 4

I agree with the 5 times. This ain't shit. Mack had dudes robbing people, driving into buildings, and a NC winner carrying around pounds of weed. Another star future NFLer and current eSports magnate bullying centaurs at Gregory. 

Hell Florida won 2 titles with a Jesus freak QB covering up a murderer, all sorts of rapey characters, and a HC who molests young women in bars. 

• Fuck You 3

43 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I agree with the 5 times. This ain't shit. Mack had dudes robbing people, driving into buildings, and a NC winner carrying around pounds of weed. Another star future NFLer and current eSports magnate bullying centaurs at Gregory. 

Hell Florida won 2 titles with a Jesus freak QB covering up a murderer, all sorts of rapey characters, and a HC who molests young women in bars. 

Okay, you only care about winning football games.  We get it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/14/2021 at 9:55 AM, Eugene11 said:

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.  Jesus dude

and sending a sex tape out to anyone for any reason with out consent and filming it without consent? On top of being in a stolen car with dubious friends. Come on. This dude is already on the wrong side of the fence. Maybe not felony wrong but he needs some motherfucking help. 

This. I never share my videos of me and hot college chicks with anyone.

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Okay, you only care about winning football games.  We get it. 

Do you not know college football in 2021? If we want to compete that's all it's about. We're paying linemen 50k a year and a mulleted jackwagon way more for what? To look fat and dumb?

No... to fucking win. If this kid can give future draft pick production you want to run him off for sending a buddy a clip of him banging some okie chick? 

http://youtu.be/uZn2S7yHa_0

Edited by Hermanator
  • Fuck You 3

On 12/14/2021 at 3:46 AM, Gidnik said:

Grotheer said the victim could not view the video because it was a screenshot but recognized it as herself. Ibraheem allegedly told the victim he unsent the message, and the person it was sent to never saw it. 

Grotheer contacted the OSU student who received the video from Ibraheem. Grotheer identified the student as an Oklahoma State Football player. The student produced the video for Grotheer

It's nice that he cared enough to hire a producer for the video.  I also love that he told the girl that he "unsent" the message.

On 12/14/2021 at 10:55 AM, 927 E. 41st said:

One of my Air Force Academy friends told me of a guy in his dorm that got a "Dear John" letter. Seems to happen to them a lot since they don't get to leave campus much. In this case, he elected to post it on his door. As guys walked past they added grammar and punctuation corrections, along with commentary on what a skank she was for dumping a great guy and how she would one day regret it. He thought it was such a work of art that she should see it, so he mailed the letter back to her.

Her response was photos (pre camera phone days) of her giving her new boyfriend eh, some attention. His response to the photos was to mail them back, to her mother. 

Can we please not speak ill of Nancy Reagan?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/14/2021 at 11:55 AM, 927 E. 41st said:

One of my Air Force Academy friends told me of a guy in his dorm that got a "Dear John" letter. Seems to happen to them a lot since they don't get to leave campus much. In this case, he elected to post it on his door. As guys walked past they added grammar and punctuation corrections, along with commentary on what a skank she was for dumping a great guy and how she would one day regret it. He thought it was such a work of art that she should see it, so he mailed the letter back to her.

Her response was photos (pre camera phone days) of her giving her new boyfriend eh, some attention. His response to the photos was to mail them back, to her mother. 

This story has ran through military channels and ranks for decades with differing versions 

19 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Do you not know college football in 2021? If we want to compete that's all it's about. We're paying linemen 50k a year and a mulleted jackwagon way more for what? To look fat and dumb?

No... to fucking win. If this kid can give future draft pick production you want to run him off for sending a buddy a clip of him banging some okie chick? 

Take a moment to stop and look at yourself in a mirror this morning and realize you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

It is possible to succeed in life without leaving enormous, steaming piles of shit in your wake and damaging the lives of those you meet along the way. Try it some time.

19 hours ago, Hermanator said:

I’d like to run you off as well. We don’t need fans like you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Signed,

Joe Mixon

• Hook 'Em 2