Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

6 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I've seen that about 22 million have already applied for the student loan relief.  Those 22 million need to remember who is opposing them when they vote.

Who is opposing them?  Maybe some guys like: Adam Smith? Frédéric Bastiat? Henry Hazlitt? Milton Friedman?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

16 hours ago, sidis said:

drilling plans and schedules are very carefully developed and may have a multi-year timeline.  one cannot simply snap their finger.  it takes a long time.  but yes, if the economics justify it, the drilling opportunity is there.  one just has to be willing to do it.

Louder for those under rocks. 

11 hours ago, Satchel said:

I don’t understand why Republicans think this will help them. It won’t.

Yeah I don't get it either.  Even tho I was told there would be no maths, that's 22m folks who will perceive this negatively.  Are there somehow 22m folks who would perceive this positively?

6 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

It’s a cult of the bootstraps. Of course while a strong work ethic is good the whole thing is bullshit designed to placate morons.

I hear it all the time. Most people have this non-sense belief that they are the only ones who work hard and nearly everyone else gets by on government assistance. It is a strange phenomenon.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

13 hours ago, Celery Man said:

It’s a cult of the bootstraps. Of course while a strong work ethic is good the whole thing is bullshit designed to placate morons.

The whole system is set up on people working to pay off debt they shouldn't have because they bought things they didn't need so that people who have more money than they do need can get more.

If it weren't for the fact that the people most screwed would be the people most in need, I'd love to see a general strike in this country.

Edited by NWBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 10/23/2022 at 3:39 PM, 4th&Five said:

I saw a billboard driving home from Dallas today that said “Biden: Buy Oil From Texans Not Terrorists.” Just so dumb…and I’m sure it’s working. 

just south of georgetown on I-35?  backside of it says "biden/dems: go after criminals not taxpayers"

30 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Cash me outside girl made 50m last year.   50. Million. Dollars.   Cash me outside.  

Her’s was on an OnlyFans that didn’t even show nudity if I remember right. Never underestimate horny, lonely  men that will drop 20 dollars for personal messages.

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

Her’s was on an OnlyFans that didn’t even show nudity if I remember right. Never underestimate horny, lonely  men that will drop 20 dollars for personal messages.

She’s not particularly attractive imo, but fuck. So much money. Crazy. Well, see you guys in the office for P&Ls tomorrow! Fml 

10 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

OK, cool.  I've never heard of this guy, but Google tells me that he is a blogger that dropped out of HS, but later obtained the Canadian equivalent of a GED.  He also went on to college studies, but was not awarded any degrees.  Why, exactly, are you quoting him as an apparent authority on anything?