Kamala Harris 2022

cabowabo

1 hour ago, cabowabo said:

What a fucking disgrace.  Who the hell makes the decision to send her to Poland....or anywhere for that matter?  The fact that she is a heartbeat away from the Presidency is frightening.

i-dont-get-it-clueless.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cabowabo said:

What a fucking disgrace.  Who the hell makes the decision to send her to Poland....or anywhere for that matter?  The fact that she is a heartbeat away from the Presidency is frightening.

Texags will eat this up with both hands. Try there.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

It'll be the lede tomorrow on Fox.  The really important things to discuss.  

Well, that would be 'borrowing' it from Breitbart (note the little orange 'B' in the bottom left corner) who very nicely got the video from Frank who has 2000 subscribers on his YouTube channel. Frank is a media guy from Maryland and after spending some time in the business, discovered like so many before him, that the money peddling these 'packages' of sound bites comes a lot faster than any other type of videos he has ever produced.

Interesting background, as he was one of the subjects of an investigative report by the Baltimore Sun regarding a dysfunctional charity and money. (I'm not accusing him of embezzlement, although there did seem to be mismanagement of funds.)

Given that I think she was once a pretty decent litigator, I imagine her first thought in response to that question was "objection, compound question, can you rephrase."  Or maybe even the delightful "Objection, multifarious."

I don't guess reporters get "graded" on their questions, but that one was awful.

I don't love Kamala by any stretch, but a lot of the criticism is pretty unfair.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Change the channel every once in a while Cabo. 

Maybe you haven't noticed, but right now there are more important things to be upset about than an annoying laugh.  Don't be such a easy mark for manufactured outrage.

Disgrace!!!!!!11!!!!!one!!!  Frightening!!!!!1!!!!!  Did you lose your blanky again?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, cabowabo said:

I agree that having Kamala as president would be suboptimal. but she could take a shit in a bucket and I would vote for that in a second over Putin's orange cock holster should he run in 2024. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Sharing a laugh with foreign head of state in a common awkward moment we've all been in: Who goes first? Nasty woman.

In addition to the distortion of a simple fun moment into a purely partisan claim against the VP, I suspect the OP was also hoping someone would accuse him of racism so the usual suspects could come in here protest too much about not being racists.

Sorry Bravo and Incredulity, you won't be able to vomit your boilerplate outrage on this thread. It's just stupid and obvious. It's also ironic that it, in reality, show Harris in a good moment. 

4 hours ago, The Royal We said:

Change the channel every once in a while Cabo. 

Maybe you haven't noticed, but right now there are more important things to be upset about than an annoying laugh.  Don't be such a easy mark for manufactured outrage.

Disgrace!!!!!!11!!!!!one!!!  Frightening!!!!!1!!!!!  Did you lose your blanky again?

Then entire goal is to make the audience feel like this.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Bravo said:

My God, can we call her back home now? WTF? We look like idiots. Who could've known sending her to Poland would've been such a disaster? 

You think we look like idiots NOW?  You're so sad.  

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Bravo said:

My God, can we call her back home now? WTF? We look like idiots. Who could've known sending her to Poland would've been such a disaster? 

Definitely kind of bizarre.

Also, truly deeply bizarre for a reporter at a joint PC in Romania to ask a question about purely domestic issues.  Insulting to the Romanian President.

I'm left to guess that she tried to spin an answer into something appropriate for that PC.

She should have flat rebuked the reporter.  "I'm not going to answer that, it's an inappropriate question for this venue."

Edited by TwiceHorn

46 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Is the Romanian president super tall or is she that short? He looks massive. BTW not even going to respond to the bUt tRuMp comments in the Kamala thread. 

We know you’re not because there’s nothing you can say that doesn’t prove you’re a hypocritical troll.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Definitely kind of bizarre.

Also, truly deeply bizarre for a reporter at a joint PC in Romania to ask a question about purely domestic issues.  Insulting to the Romanian President.

I'm left to guess that she tried to spin an answer into something appropriate for that PC.

She should have flat rebuked the reporter.  "I'm not going to answer that, it's an inappropriate question for this venue."

Also convenient that the clip starts with the reporter saying, "and if I could ask you Madame Vice President..."  What came before the "and"?  Could it have possibly been a question better directed at the Romanian President that would explain the VP's hesitation.  I guess we'll never know.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Bravo said:

what does it matter if she answered 1 question before? There is a lot of justifying a very bad performance the last 2 days. Is there any ounce critical thought? Seriously, take the blue glasses off. Trump said stupid shit and had horrible press conferences. Also, it is a twitter clip. There is a short time limit.

Was this her Helsinki in right wing world?

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, fuggled said:

Also convenient that the clip starts with the reporter saying, "and if I could ask you Madame Vice President..."  What came before the "and"?  Could it have possibly been a question better directed at the Romanian President that would explain the VP's hesitation.  I guess we'll never know.

Didn't notice that.  You are correct.  Here is a "transcript" of the speech.  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/03/11/vp_kamala_harris_in_romania_there_is_a_price_to_pay_for_democracy.html

20 minutes ago, Bravo said:

what does it matter if she answered 1 question before? There is a lot of justifying a very bad performance the last 2 days. Is there any ounce critical thought? Seriously, take the blue glasses off. Trump said stupid shit and had horrible press conferences. Also, it is a twitter clip. There is a short time limit.

What a load of bollocks.  Right wing media sources are notorious for selectively editing video to make it look bad/worse, or extract it from context.

As stated above, I am no fan of Harris.  She's a lightweight.  But this is ridiculous.

16 minutes ago, Bravo said:

LOL, I was not talking about her looking at the president. I was talking about her nonsensical answer. As did her answer to questions the day before with the weird laugh non answer.

She answered the first question, which did not appear on the clip.  Not particularly well, but she wasn't going to say, "oh yes, we're planning to send X."

And your tweeter made much of her looking to the Romanian president for "help."

Forget your glasses or contacts today?  You seem to be having a tough time reading.

Edited by TwiceHorn

A question for people who have paid attention for a while and aren’t easy marks - what kind of attention would this type of performance from a vp have gotten 25 years ago before Fox News and shit like Helsinki or the sharpie Hurricane map or any of the dozens of similar Veep plots we’ve watched play out in real life over the past several years?