The Twitter Debate

Neonmoon

This reminds me of when Trump promised we'd never see or hear from him again if he lost to Joe Biden. In other words, a narcissist's ploy to drum up sympathy after taking a barrage of massive L's. But then again he might have been given an offer he couldn't refuse in Qatar, the kind that Grant Wahl would've refused.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I remember when he was the incredibly loudmouthed anti-business, anti-Conservative writer for the Rolling Stone.

That work was pretty good if memory serves. But he was probably a piece of shit back then too. I didn't know a lot about his personal life at that time.

13 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Evil Mopac left Twitter. Bummer. 

Fuck, Scott Galloway did too. I follow maybe 8-10 accounts by just going directly to them. That's about a quarter of them right there. 

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

kinda would

I bet Grimes would too. 

2 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

After tweeting non-stop for months, dude sure picked a funny time to go completely silent for 17+ hours (and counting).

He's probably telling his engineers to find him a few million more votes, or figure out how to sus out "bots" to say it was rigged. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Fuck, Scott Galloway did too. I follow maybe 8-10 accounts by just going directly to them. That's about a quarter of them right there. 

Evil MoPac told me that he will be on Post.News as soon as he gets approved. Scott Galloway is already there:  https://post.news/ProfG

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

He told me that he will be on Post.News as soon as he gets approved.

I got approved finally (but do I really want to belong to something that would have me as a member /GrouchoMarx).

It has a lot of potential and isn’t being hamstrung by the now daily policy changes that are happening at Twitter.

So now they're changing the policy to only people with the $8/month blue checkmark can vote in the Musk as CEO poll?  

I get that it's a for-profit business under his control...but with a black man named Snoop Dogg being the number two vote getter, kind of an odd flex for a guy whose family made money exploiting South African Apartheid to charge a Poll Tax in order to vote.  

Little tech support help here:

I finally broke down and started an account last month to follow mid-term pundits.  I said something inflammatory about Marjorie Taylor Greene.  Nothing violent, just my usual berating insults.  So I started getting threats from her loyal followers, laughable.  And they finally permanently suspended me.  Totally fine, I wasn't using it in weeks.  So I finally follow the steps to deactivate the account forever, and it says I cannot perform that function because my account is suspended.  

What kinda shit is that?  You were being inflammatory and receiving threats from other users, but we're not gonna let you leave...we're just gonna leave up your mean tweets and see who manages to track you down digitally?  What the fuck?  You don't ban somebody from a bar for fighting, then when they come back to close their tab, you lock them inside the bar to just wait.  

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Instead of fixing Twitter or reaching out to advertisers or God forbid, trying to help Tesla out, thinking about this stuff is sucking up his time.

I always love when people do the “I am in favor of a small bill to keep things running”. You know it has to pass right?