2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

14 minutes ago, TXRed said:

I think Brown makes 23. 

14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

22 Portal Entries

3 NFL Draft 

I have to think that most schools look at a chance to have players hit the portal as a good culling. But with this size, and the class they have committed already, I have to think a good chunk of these dudes will be lured back on campus out of sheer desperation. How many dudes out of eligibility did they have leaving? Because I assume it's at least 15-20. You're telling me these guys are down 40 roster spots, with currently less than a dozen coming in, and they aren't going to be desperately seeking some of those guys back? I'd be shocked. 

Ok, maybe not shocked. Astonished might be a more accurate word. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 3

24 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I have to think that most schools look at a chance to have players hit the portal as a good culling. But with this size, and the class they have committed already, I have to think a good chunk of these dudes will be lured back on campus out of sheer desperation. How many dudes out of eligibility did they have leaving? Because I assume it's at least 15-20. You're telling me these guys are down 40 roster spots, with currently less than a dozen coming in, and they aren't going to be desperately seeking some of those guys back? I'd be shocked. 

Who is the poster that had the roster marked up?

38 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

No, they only had 8 "seniors". It's hard to know who is out of eligibility because of bonus covid year. 

Red - Portal

Black - Grad Transfer

Blue - NFL

Highlighter - Possible Exit due to NFL or Eligibility or Transfer

image.thumb.png.bd189b43b250e0192010c065c38dd8ef.png

image.png.fa553ebe9fb144d8f50eb20beb2a18bf.png

image.png.470edf71b8757b9721e1c2aa7a2bce7e.png

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, texifornia said:

Michigan State has plenty of NIL money. That's Dan Gilbert if I am remembering the correct billionaire.

7 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Clearing salary cap for one elite LB, stupid sip.

In May 2021, Ishbia announced that UWM would not work with any mortgage brokers that also used Rocket Mortgage as a lender, which sparked criticism from the lending community.[8]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Spartan donor feud.  Dan Gilbert founded and is CEO of Rocket Mortgage.  

Edited by cafe society
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Is Holmes better than Brooks/Watts/Barron??

They probably want depth and it’s possible that Brooks will play another position other than corner next year if I’m remembering what IT mentioned earlier correctly. 

6 minutes ago, Bevo said:

He sure seemed to have a little pecker if your wiki linked statue is accurate. I wonder how he ended up with Aphrodite. Maybe, he was more of a giver.

Did you keep reading? He was apparently a giver and a taker…

Other lovesEdit

Adonis was also said to have been loved by other gods such as Apollo, Heracles and Dionysus. He was described as androgynous for he acted like a man in his affections for Aphrodite but as a woman for Apollo.[43] "Androgynous" here means that Adonis took on the passive feminine role in his love with Apollo.

Heracles' love of Adonis is mentioned in passing by Ptolemy Hephaestion. The text states that due to his love of Adonis, Aphrodite taught Nessos the centaur the trap to ensnare him.[44]

Another tradition stated that Dionysus, the Greek god of wine and madness, carried off Adonis.[45]

• Haha 2