[2022] Louisiana Monroe @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

Just now, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

35 - 7 at half. Bijan has 3 total td and 165 total yards. Ewers has 2td 185 yards and a pick.

Card and Maalik split most of the 2nd behind a very young line of large hoomans.  KRob and Brooks combine for 150 on the ground and 2 scores. 

52 - 13 final. 

From what’s been said, Ewers is playing the whole game. He needs time with all of the receivers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

I saw that in the presser... Hard to tell if it was just coach speak. We'll find out soon enough!

Actually it's not soon enough .. I'll be hammered by 7 🤔

What? We need to sit our freshman who's never started a game to get experience for our rs soph who played half the games last year? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/28/2022 at 4:59 PM, Your Mom said:

Whoa The two statues at the stadium think you might ought to tap the brakes on that. 

Awww....l know full well it is impossible to be better than Earl, I am just saying it is a damned shame we will never get a chance to see how good Bijan really is. I hope he shows us this year what we left on the table

2 hours ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Halls Dad lol

40F8FB1C-278E-4F4D-8E83-B279B50FE2D6.png

The audacity of certain humans that have zero self awareness and zero shame in dealing obvious bullshit (and in this case charging money for it) only trails in bewilderment behind the stupidity of the idiots that buy it over and over. 

11 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

The audacity of certain humans that have zero self awareness and zero shame in dealing obvious bullshit (and in this case charging money for it) only trails in bewilderment behind the stupidity of the idiots that buy it over and over. 

How much practice is needed when you tell Hall to run a fly route on the next play.. Nahlin is an idiot