• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

5 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Which part? It happening (it did), or being a culprit of "climate change"?

The part where CO2 emissions or polar bear farts or whatever affecting mantle convection and stress build up at subsurface fracture boundaries 

• Drool 1

3 hours ago, 52-80 said:

The part where CO2 emissions or polar bear farts or whatever affecting mantle convection and stress build up at subsurface fracture boundaries 

The population increase coupled with the average weight of each person doubling increases the stress on the fracture boundaries.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Western shooting is a FULL scholarship sport??

We’ve had to live in the mighty shadow cast by the aggy meat judging team and I’ll be got damned if UT is gonna acquiesce the mantle of dressing up like cowboys and shooting metal plates to the like of TTU.  

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

46 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

We’ve had to live in the mighty shadow cast by the aggy meat judging team and I’ll be got damned if UT is gonna acquiesce the mantle of dressing up like cowboys and shooting metal plates to the like of TTU.  

I think TTU owns aggy in meat judging also. TAMU is a Johnny-come-lately (and in jars). TTU is meat judging royalty, IIRC. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

That's called "pace booty".  Any one who has participated in running races or triathlon knows.

Absolute truth here.  I've been motivated to keep my pace many miles in races by locking eyes onto a fit woman in front of me.  Tunnel vision.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Western shooting is a FULL scholarship sport??

Western Shooting isn’t listed as a scholarship sport, and I don’t think it’s a subset of Rifle since TTU isn’t listed as a school offering Rifle scholarships. It must be a club sport.

TCU does offer Rifle scholarships, and even at the average men’s scholarship of >$45,000 (holy shit *), it’s still just an equivalency scholarship, not a full scholarship. I didn’t notice any school offering full scholarships.

* see post at top of page

https://scholarshipstats.com/rifle