The London Bridge Has Fallen - The Legacy of Queen Elizabeth II

956 Worldwide

On 9/12/2022 at 4:56 PM, PRONG HORN said:

a4f.jpg

BTW....that shit was EVERYWHERE.  Seriously, not a shop or business without it.  Every coffee shop, store, restaurant, etc., all had some sort of very well-done black banner with a similar message.

Man, now that I think about it, I wish I would have had a chance to walk by a sex shop - I suspect that you would have seen "Nigel's Dildo Emporium mourns the loss of HRM QE II" in a tasteful font on a black background.

4 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Am I the only one who hears the term "King of England" and immediately has the desire to grab a musket or longrifle and go out and kill some redcoats?

Considering I'm far younger than 250 years old, no, not really. Are you Army Brat's uncle?

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I suspect that you would have seen "Nigel's Dildo Emporium mourns the loss of HRM QE II" in a tasteful font on a black background.

That's a shame you were unable to make it by the sex shop, Brisket.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

The Stone of Scone absolutely is one of those funny-ass quirks of Scottish-English history.

Personally, I'd like Scotland to tell King Charles "you want it?  Come and get it - if you can claim it in single combat, you can have it.  You, against any Glaswegian cabbie hopped up on adrenaline and 10 pints after a Rangers match."

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

The Stone of Scone absolutely is one of those funny-ass quirks of Scottish-English history.

Personally, I'd like Scotland to tell King Charles "you want it?  Come and get it - if you can claim it in single combat, you can have it.  You, against any Glaswegian cabbie hopped up on adrenaline and 10 pints after a Rangers match."

There is a movie about it being stolen and brought back to Scotland and how they decided to let it stay in Scotland when not being used in one-off coronations. 

Fuck the Rangers!

On 9/11/2022 at 1:03 PM, Sawbonz said:

Our ancestors fought 2 wars so we wouldn’t have to give a second thought to these freeloaders. And y’all are on the 14th page of posts. 

Jesus christ..... Its been over a week, and its still nonstop coverage about these inbred fucks. Somehow I am now simultaneously hoping that nobody from the royal family ever dies again (so I dont have to listen to all the bullshit) or that everyone single last one of them dies in a royal plane crash (so we'll get it all out of the way and be done with it). 

Make it stop. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

To see a dead person? 

To pay his respect to that "dead person."

32 minutes ago, Hate said:

What are y’all watching where you are seeing so much royals coverage? I haven’t seen more than about 10 minutes and what I’ve read in this thread? It’s pretty easy to ignore without even trying.

BBC Live

On 9/16/2022 at 1:37 PM, Blotto said:

Jesus christ..... Its been over a week, and its still nonstop coverage about these inbred fucks. Somehow I am now simultaneously hoping that nobody from the royal family ever dies again (so I dont have to listen to all the bullshit) or that everyone single last one of them dies in a royal plane crash (so we'll get it all out of the way and be done with it). 

Make it stop. 

Who is making you listen to it?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/15/2022 at 9:22 AM, Brisketexan said:

Man, now that I think about it, I wish I would have had a chance to walk by a sex shop - I suspect that you would have seen "Nigel's Dildo Emporium mourns the loss of HRM QE II" in a tasteful font on a black background.

“Honour the passing of the Prince of Pegging’s  dear old grandmum with your very own strap-on endorsed by Prince Willy himself!”

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 4:22 PM, Brisketexan said:

BTW....that shit was EVERYWHERE.  Seriously, not a shop or business without it.  Every coffee shop, store, restaurant, etc., all had some sort of very well-done black banner with a similar message.

Close:

image.thumb.jpeg.f000e8cd15d7b2cb2a7e7e70abcf894b.jpeg