Texas vs. #1 Alabama

Pancho

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

He has zero confidence in Card.  Justifiably, probably, but you have to at least let him take a play action deep ball every now and then.  Don’t give him reads, but call something where he has to let it fly downfield.

Ewers to Card is a similar downgrade as Colt to Gilbert.  Ewers looked like fucking Matt Stafford.

That's awfully cruel to Gilbert. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

one play calls tell me Sark knows Ewers is coming back.

This. I hope and pray. Sark buying time and bleeding clock until hopefully Quinn comes back. Card had a good run but will run into a half dozen sacks if Quinn can’t come back. 

2 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I’m at the game, no news in stadium, and apologies if common knowledge on the thread, but is there an official word on Ewers? I’m assuming concussion and out at a minimum today. I appreciate your responses.

Landed on non-throwing shoulder. No news yet on what is injured.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Pussy ball

any word on Ewers? I’m drunk

3 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

About where i'm at. Limit this damage, get to half, and see if Ewers can possibly return at all. 

That player knew exactly what he was doing. 95% of the time that fucking move causes catastrophic shoulder injuries. He ain’t coming back on the field. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Last I saw we were three touchdown underdogs? Just let him go, Sark. What's the worst that could happen? 

Bad shit can and will happen. See Arky last year. Interested to see this series but it is apparent Sark is trying to get to half only down one score or tied. For those saying he’s turtling, that’s idiotic.