Tech rushing the field

GreenspointTexas

Some posts here I don’t understand. 

flag for what?  They weren’t on the field. Lots of people stand on the sidelines. That’s security’s job to enforce. 

whining and excuses?  The push is a separate issue from the game and the horns’ performance.  Losing a game doesn’t mean the opposing fans can do whatever they like. 

Do these kinds of things happen often in these circumstances and just don’t get filmed and published?  How would you know?

Does there need to be a more orderly operation instituted so that the opposition can get off the field/court and then let the people on to celebrate with their team?

I notice a couple of guys were easily able to beat the crowd to the goal posts and get them lowered, with a LEO there to protect. 

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Yeah, we should never schedule them again.

This is the most pussy defeatist beta-energy thing I’ve read in a while. Not suprising coming from you. We should schedule them next year and push their shit in.

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Also, tech has now rushed their field for both of their wins this year, against mediocre teams.  What does that say about the expectations and the fanbase?

Ohio State rushes the field after every home win. Some schools just do it to do it.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

No penalty for having thousands of students on the sideline during overtime?

5dfc546e2c521d4dec8f772b9a5ddf7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even sure what you think this photo shows, but it looks like fans close but not impeding on anything, so asking for a flag is pretty pathetic. Plenty of schools have tight boundaries due to fans seats hedges walls military apprecrion etc. 

Also you still use tapatalk so I know you are a crotchety old lol

The fan shoving the player though deserves getting doxed and held accountable as others have mentioned. No place for that.

A) Win the game and this shit doesn't happen.

but

B) the people staff guys in the Neon Yellow Shirts didn't even try to stop the field rushing.  You can see there were about 5 of them up in the berm filming the final FG.  I get it... those guys make $14 / hr, but maybe stand on the field and act like you're trying to stop the rush even if you dont do anything but let people run past you

40 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Some posts here I don’t understand. 

flag for what?  They weren’t on the field. Lots of people stand on the sidelines. That’s security’s job to enforce. 

whining and excuses?  The push is a separate issue from the game and the horns’ performance.  Losing a game doesn’t mean the opposing fans can do whatever they like. 

Do these kinds of things happen often in these circumstances and just don’t get filmed and published?  How would you know?

Does there need to be a more orderly operation instituted so that the opposition can get off the field/court and then let the people on to celebrate with their team?

I notice a couple of guys were easily able to beat the crowd to the goal posts and get them lowered, with a LEO there to protect. 

SEC is fining schools for this shit.

Kentucky - $200k

A2M = $100k

Arky = $100k

27 minutes ago, smoky said:

A) Win the game and this shit doesn't happen.

but

B) the people staff guys in the Neon Yellow Shirts didn't even try to stop the field rushing.  You can see there were about 5 of them up in the berm filming the final FG.  I get it... those guys make $14 / hr, but maybe stand on the field and act like you're trying to stop the rush even if you dont do anything but let people run past you

That was right before they won the game which is expected, OP was complaining about fans before OT even started like some kind of school marm.

Edited by Covri

45 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Going to Lubbock when we go to SEC makes no sense. It helps us in no way at all. If they want to come here every time we can continue playing every now and then. 

Exactly this. If Tech and the fuckheads in the legislature want us to continue to play, then every game should be in Austin, never again in Lubbock. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Covri said:

Not even sure what you think this photo shows, but it looks like fans close but not impeding on anything, so asking for a flag is pretty pathetic. Plenty of schools have tight boundaries due to fans seats hedges walls military apprecrion etc. 

Also you still use tapatalk so I know you are a crotchety old lol

The fan shoving the player though deserves getting doxed and held accountable as others have mentioned. No place for that.

Do not disrespect our Surly top 15-20% sir. Have you even reviewed his pay stub? 

• Haha 1