Say something nice about oklahoma

TexArcher

Sooner and an Aggie are walking down a country road when they come across a sheep with its head stuck in the fence.  Sooner says “Hey Aggie, what do you say we help that sheep out?” While swiveling his hips.  Aggie says “yeah yeah yeah.”

so the Sooner gets behind the sheep and proceeds to fuck it.  “Ok Aggie, your turn” he says.  So the Aggie walks up to the fence and sticks his head in to get it stuck.

that’s the nicest I can be to a Sooner

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Rimbo said:

i mean, to be fair, most of the good in California is along a very thin line between the Sierras and the coast. There's a lot of wide open space and places that suck almost as much as Oklahoma

Wide open spaces are bad?

1 hour ago, slorch said:

Wide open spaces are bad?

Not always. But some of the shit in East California makes West Texas look like a garden spot.

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

It is like a finger pointing west…. the direction in which all the smart Okies went during the Dust Bowl.

peyton manning what GIF by Gatorade

• Hook 'Em 1

If you're a fan of Art Deco architecture, Tulsa has some nice buildings. Of course, that can be cancelled out by the Oral Roberts campus freak show architecture.
I dig the show Res Dogs, which quietly fêtes the fate of Indigenous youth living on the reservation.
Finally, they have medical marijuana and also share a border with Colorado.
That's all I've got.

The only Frank Lloyd Wright designed “skyscraper” ever built is in Bartlesville.

Fuck those mother fuckers and their special education institution they refer to as a “university.” Their houses are all on either wheels or blocks, their poplulation outnumbers their teeth, and their family trees have no branches. May they never win another game. Fuck them. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

With QT, OnCue, Kum n Go, and Hutch’s, OK has a pretty strong convenience store game.  

Dollar goes a long way here and property taxes aren’t ballooning out of control.  

Official motto for family reunions in OK.

• Haha 1