Texas A&M @ Alabama Sat. 7:00pm CBS

Cairn Horn88

aggy not really feeling confident for Saturday’s game:

Typical aggie curse situation where the opponents back up qb beats us. We always seem to be the victim of the " back up" qb, which is included in my curse theory, amongst 100 other situations. This qb is dual threat times 100. We are so screwed Saturday night! This will be our 77-0, or 59-0 game........Frambo version. U goons know I'm always right.”

Edited by Cairn Horn88

• Cairn Horn88 changed the title to Texas A&M @ Alabama Sat. 7:00pm CBS
Oh, also, on the OP title.

Why is cbs trolling aggy here? They know this game will get turned off at half time by those who have no vested interest. Maybe next week if Alabama plays vandy it too will be at the 7p slot. Or ohio state vs Rutgers. Pick.

I won’t be turning it off. As much as I love watching OU get their dicks kicked in, watching aggy get throttled gives double the schadenfreude. Besides, it’s not like Texas is sharing the time slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Oh, also, on the OP title.

Why is cbs trolling aggy here? They know this game will get turned off at half time by those who have no vested interest. Maybe next week if Alabama plays vandy it too will be at the 7p slot. Or ohio state vs Rutgers. Pick.

CBS only gets one night game and this was supposed to be juiciest matchup of two top 5/10 CFP contenders, Jimbo-Saban offseason spat matchup, Alabama 2021 revenge. I’m not surprised they picked it at the beginning of the season to be the big CBS night game

But CBS should have known aggy was gonna aggy. Too bad they couldnt flex it to some other ESPN network and pick up a better game later in the year like Alabama-Tenn or Alabama-Ole Miss. 

Edited by Js1

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

CBS only gets one night game and this was supposed to be juiciest matchup of two top 5/10 CFP contenders, Jimbo-Saban offseason spat matchup, Alabama 2021 revenge. I’m not surprised they picked it at the beginning of the season to be the big CBS night game

But CBS should have known aggy was gonna aggy. Too bad they couldnt flex it to some other ESPN network and pick up a better game later in the year like Alabama-Tenn or Alabama-Ole Miss. 

Not sure, too lazy to look up, but I think CBS gets two SEC doubleheaders per season. 

Beat the wheels off the Sooner wagon Longhorns!

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, bornbama1 said:

Not sure, too lazy to look up, but I think CBS gets two SEC doubleheaders per season. 

Beat the wheels of the Sooner wagon Longhorns!

Only 1 prime time double header (2:30/7).  CBS only gets a single SEC night game. The other double dips are 11/2:30

Wednesday's announcement also identified the weeks that will feature SEC doubleheaders on CBS. The primetime doubleheader is set for Oct. 8 with kickoffs at 3:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Among the options for that doubleheader in Week 6 are Auburn-Georgia, Tennessee-LSU and the now-even more highly anticipated Alabama-Texas A&M battle in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

I was curious on Vegas for that game. Man it’s hard to find real data. From what I saw was ousux -23. What’s odd is the same year ou beat Aggy 77-0, I guess I forgot aggy beat baylor 73-10.

I remember I bet ATM in this game. Can’t remember if it was a 6 point teaser or not. I had them +29.5.  

Ou covered in first half. 

That was the year OU beat UT Bu and ATM by combined like 200-20 

I remember I bet ATM in this game. Can’t remember if it was a 6 point teaser or not. I had them +29.5.  

Ou covered in first half. 

That was the year OU beat UT Bu and ATM by combined like 200-20 

And then they covered independently and separately in the second half, too

Username checks out

2 hours ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Aggy is so fucking lucky.

I don’t think Bryce Young plays.

Jalen Milroe is gonna fuck that defense up. You think Saban is Jimbo? Dude knows how to recruit QB's, and the kid is a baller. He'll work aggy either by legs or slants because their shitty DB's can't cover 

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Hey there's Kip! 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Jalen Milroe is gonna fuck that defense up. You think Saban is Jimbo? Dude knows how to recruit QB's, and the kid is a baller. He'll work aggy either by legs or slants because their shitty DB's can't cover 

Hey there's Kip! 

Kipp with two ps. Double the pleasure for his fellow milkmen. 

• Haha 1