Texas vs ou - 11am on ABC

Pancho

22 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Its a party scene, man. They’re laughing it up. 

and- showed one of those graphics with the score and a couple of individual player stats underneath,  and one of the ou stats was “Farouq: rec, 0 yds” 

Farouq around and find out.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Bright lights, big performance. He will not shy away against some of these bigger games we have like TCU, Baylor, OK State 

He doesn’t rattle.  Doesn’t mean he won’t have a bad game.  But I don’t think his blood pressure or heart rate deviate 5 percent up or down in a game.  Pure ice water in his veins.  

• Like 1

Just now, BornAndRaised said:

Don't quote me on this, but I'm fairly sure this is Roschons first and only RRR win. I love that for him since this is his last year.

Unless you are a 5th year Senior, this is your first Texas-OU game win.

Should have fucking won the previous three though. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He doesn’t rattle.  Doesn’t mean he won’t have a bad game.  But I don’t think his blood pressure or heart rate deviate 5 percent up or down in a game.  Pure ice water in his veins.  

All his coaches have said he has an elephant brain - immediately forgets bad plays and they don’t impact his next one. It’s a QB instinct we’ve not had in a long, long time. Arch has the same thing, apparently. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

All his coaches have said he has an elephant brain - immediately forgets bad plays and they don’t impact his next one. It’s a QB instinct we’ve not had in a long, long time. Arch has the same thing, apparently. 

Threw that INT. Next drive: passes of 9, 32 and 15 leading to a TD run

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Congrats to sark and the team.  It's been awhile since we've demonstrated a killer instinct in this game.

When ousux is willing to suck hard, shit on them all game.  I'm glad we ripped off their head and shit down their throat.

No mercy.  Finally.  Keep it up.

And fuck ou

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Lou_Sassle said:

I cannot believe we are just completely fucking dominating them like this. The only thing that'll make this day better is Bama beating the sheep fuckers by a similar score. 

It's probably gonna happen, so wear no underwear on the couch and let your dick get as hard as it can until you need an Ambulance 

• Like 1