Steve Sarkisians 49 point margin shutout of ousux is our standard.

Vermin

7 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Hello, Captain Buzzkill.

Jfc, take a moment to enjoy the win first.

I’m fucking thrilled but it’s all moot if we lay an egg next week, at home. Statement made today. Don’t throw it away 

• Hook 'Em 1

We just beat OU 49-0. 

These games were my formative years of this rivalry:

image.png.a37ac9d4b659ad19bccddbeab75d9ba8.png

OU -- even if we are expected to win -- always is that game that I have no confidence in. I'm always anxious. I think Sark and Ewers just vanquished that demon.

Now do it again next year. 

Just now, FirstTimeCaller said:

We just beat OU 49-0. 

OU -- even if we are expected to win -- always is that game that I have no confidence in. I'm always anxious. I think Sark and Ewers just vanquished that demon.

Now do it again next year. 

Those were my student years and those were painful times against those fucks. This is cathartic

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Those were my student years and those were painful times against those fucks. This is cathartic

Quentin Griffin is still running in my nightmares.

30 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

that motherfucker Auburn!

i keed

God damn it Laramie...That kids has been nails until this year.  He probably just felt pity...he'll learn to let the hate flow. 

2 minutes ago, Covri said:

Honestly, and you can't turn rewrite the past but the what if of a healthy Quin.  Hopefully this is the first of many and OU suffers through the years of misery we went through.  A healthy Quin opens up the entire playbook.  Imagine how good he'll be once he really gets a few more games under his belt, though hard to imagine we'll play a worse defense then OU sucks. 

I love Sark's design. 

ou gonna double Worthy all day with a safety? We'll just run Sanders and Whit into the spaces vacated by the safety. Shit was there all day. 

D coordinators are gonna have to choose their poison. Worthy beat you over the top or we get 15-20 easy yards.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

We just beat OU 49-0. 

Now do it again for the next 10 years.

FIFM

I was a semi-grown ass man with a kid and those games still haunt me. Won't be happy until that program is broken completely. Fuck 0u!

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1