Ok St @ Kansas St

Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

Maybe 15 years ago. 

Still the same. That's why you get comments like 5 star culture and what not. They still get up tp play us. Take this game for example. Last week OSU receivers were catching everything. Now look at all the drops today. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Yes but Gundy is probably more fit than 75% of guys his age. So he’s getting ready to bang some corpses. I also hear he tans a lot. In addition to cutting the mullet (pronounce it Moh-Lay) he seems like he’s trying to impress someone m.

With all apologies to cocksuckers, Gundy sucks so much dick.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Still the same. That's why you get comments like 5 star culture and what not. They still get up tp play us. Take this game for example. Last week OSU receivers were catching everything. Now look at all the drops today. 

Didn't the OKst radio guy say the win was for the team with a winning culture unlike Texas that does not have a winning culture. He spoke to soon.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Catpfish said:
35 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:
When was the last time a top 9 team was shutout and beat by more than 40 points?

Just showed the stat. 1968

wow, with a backup QB too right? Will OKState completely drop from the rankings?  What a strange game CFB with so much variation in results. 

Just hire their entire staff , pay double, they'll come.   You don't need 4 or 5 stars.  IMO, in the modern era, there's very little difference between a 2 or 3 star and a 4 star, the gap has narrowed dramatically from 30-40 years ago when there were legit physical differences. With a 5 star, most of them are rare physical freaks, but generally a CFB game will only have 1 or 2 5 stars combined on both teams. So it's immaterial.  Execution and precision win games these days, it's physical parity just like the NFL. 

5 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

wow, with a backup QB too right? Will OKState completely drop from the rankings?  What a strange game CFB with so much variation in results. 

Just hire their entire staff , pay double, they'll come.   You don't need 4 or 5 stars.  IMO, in the modern era, there's very little difference between a 2 or 3 star and a 4 star, the gap has narrowed dramatically from 30-40 years ago when there were legit physical differences. With a 5 star, most of them are rare physical freaks, but generally a CFB game will only have 1 or 2 5 stars combined on both teams. So it's immaterial.  Execution and precision win games these days, it's physical parity just like the NFL. 

If you want to actually win anything of significance, you need both.

24 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Quick--what does Gundy tell his team after this game?  Sorry, I suck?

"I'm SO PROUD of you guys beating TEXAS! That's what gives our whole season meaning and gives us reason for existence, plus I'm protected to keep my job for another year because I can tell the AD and boosters that, 'Hey! It doesn't matter that we fucked away the rest of the season -- WE BEAT TEXAS! That's all that matters!'"

This has been the case in the Big12/SWC conferences for decades.

Why do you think the rest of the Big12 pissed themselves as soon as we announced going to the SEC?  Their football coaches would finally have to coach for all the games in a whole season after Texas leaves, instead of pointing to Texas as being their "bowl game" every season.

I can't wait to see that toilet-bowl stadium on I-35 in Waco crumbling after 5 years of disrepair when the money dries up after Texas leaves the Big12 to die.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Kennythetiger said:

Maybe 15 years ago. 

Nah. Still today. It’s why people respond to us the way they do. It’s why okie state posters were here this week pretending 14-0 penalties is perfectly believable. Everyone wants to “put us in our place,” even though we’ve sucked total ass since 2010. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Texas is so much better than every other team and somehow they aren't blowing everyone out. It's baffling. Before it was obvious that Texas didn't have the most talent on the field, now it's super obvious. Whatever. Kstate will get mudholed next week then somehow end up with the win. 

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Sark is already fired. We’re just going through the motions for the next 1.5 years 

LOL

Whoever our next coach is, I hope he understands that everyone hates us. That means you have to play 60 minutes every damn game. It doesn't matter what happened the week before or next week. Every game is important. It's sad that we have seen so many games where the team basically didn't give a damn.