2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Viking said:

I'm diggin Steve Kornaki. He looks like a dude that does competitive Excel tournaments.

He reminds me of Jon Cryer for some reason. Also he needs to stop messing with the King so much. Let him do his thing. I miss Tim Russert sometimes and wonder what he would do with all this technology. 

1 minute ago, heso said:

This race was a great repudiation of election denying in PA. 

Does him being Jewish actually significantly hurt his chances in a presidential run?

Hope not. He and Whitmer are rising stars. Warnock if he wins as well. Future presidential candidates, along with Harris and Pete

Just now, Js1 said:

Hope not. He and Whitmer are rising stars. Warnock if he wins as well. Future presidential candidates, along with Harris and Pete

Just spoke to my Black, small town texas (Gainesville, holla!) parents who are 100% Ds and huge Kamala fans.

They want Pete to run. 

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Just spoke to my Black, small town texas (Gainesville, holla!) parents who are 100% Ds and huge Kamala fans.

They want Pete to run. 

Pete is a tremendous choice but America is not electing a gay man any time soon.   Too bad because he'd be a great President.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

I'd like to think that the people who wouldn't vote for a Jewish candidate are already lost MAGA, anti-Globalist (whatever the fuck that means) douchebags who aren't voting for any D anyway.

But I'm an eternal optimist.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1

I’d Oklahoma republicans do what they say they will to public education I’m gone. And not back to Texas like I always thought. I love my people but I can’t let my children be treated like this by the supermajority of people were surrounded by. Not sure where but I’m out. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

I'd like to think that the people who wouldn't vote for a Jewish candidate are already lost MAGA, anti-Globalist (whatever the fuck that means) douchebags who aren't voting for any D anyway.
But I'm an eternal optimist.
I was shocked Af when we elected a black Muslim and he didn't get assassinated.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Lots of blue left, Looks like a clean sweep for us. FUCK. YES

Arizona saving the Republic the past two elections was not what I had on my bingo card.

But my dad's wife is in Tuscon and prays that Democrats literally die before every meal, so this warms my heart.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I’d Oklahoma republicans do what they say they will to public education I’m gone. And not back to Texas like I always thought. I love my people but I can’t let my children be treated like this by the supermajority of people were surrounded by. Not sure where but I’m out. 

Montana is pretty great most of the time (ignore our current governor)

13 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

If GA goes to a runoff, how many more Herschel Walker abortions are we going to hear about?

I can answer this question. 

Assuming he impregnates a woman every two days for the next four weeks I project 15 more abortions. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1