The Republican Civil War - it will be because we destroyed ourselves

tx 3 putt

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Is Ann Coulter going to fuck around and make me like her?

What's that you say? Immediately after sending that tweet, she fed two puppies to the Filipino boy that she has locked in her basement?

Ah well, nevertheless.

Yes AND yet This woman is still a garbage person.

But Robin from How I met your mother playing her in the FX series about the Clinton / Monica scandal …..

Big Dick Erection GIF by Bokeh Productions

Am I messed up? This seems messed up.

Nevertheless.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Maybe we finally get to see how much control Turtle actually has over the Republicans in the Senate.

Republican super majority from 2016 to 2018, with little to show for it, wasn't enough to convince you that Turtle is a limp dick?

5 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Is Ann Coulter going to fuck around and make me like her?

What's that you say? Immediately after sending that tweet, she fed two puppies to the Filipino boy that she has locked in her basement?

Ah well, nevertheless.

She has been hating on Trump for a while now, since before the 2020 election.

• Hook 'Em 1

I see a chance for real unity here. If these freedom hating butt babies could all just get together in one unventilated room, I bet they could work out all these issues and restore the pride and power of the GOP. 

OH DONT MIND ME, I’m just hooking this  hose up to the air ducts and piping in some Zyclon-B to instantly improve society. 

• Hook 'Em 4

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Interesting that money to Alaska is a common talking point.  Who is distributing this?

They assume all republicans hate murkowski for saving Obamacare. They assume all republicans want tsibaka to beat her. They will be shocked again when Murkowski wins.

If George Soros was 1/100000th the villain the fucktards think he is, he’d be funding the shit out of purple-state MAGAts right now.

Aside: I was recently told the only reason any Harris County Dem judicial candidate wins is GS money, and he controls their decisions. This from a normal-seeming lawyer in the area. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

"Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican."

- Ronald Reagan

The rats are now tearing themselves up. Guarantee that the majority of the GOP is hoping that Trump dies soon. That is their only out from this scenario.

I’m hoping he lives until mid 2024 now. The GOP made a deal with the devil and now it’s time to pay up.

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

E Pluribus Awesome?  Really?  They are all 6 year olds.

Coulter has zero philosophical interest or belief in the right/GOP.   She is in it for the grift.  Always has been, and has made a fortune off of those idiots for years. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Coulter has zero philosophical interest or belief in the right/GOP.   She is in it for the grift.  Always has been, and has made a fortune off of those idiots for years. 

You know what gets her going?

Dyno-mite!!!

I couldn't come up with a good Jimmie Walker joke, and I don't even know if they are banging or just friends.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

All your electrons are belong to us. NO ELECTRONS FOR YOU!

As Dr. Iverson always asked: “where are the electrons?”

Make’em S our D’s and F our P’s. Or something. 

Edited by Dnaguy